What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
Potential tip:

+ 5
_______

Considering 3 and E are one upon the other. Also: trident = 3

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
There are 3 possibilities based on what I found for the 4th combination:

1) Ed Boon is onto me -- unlikely.
2) The 4th one is a troll.
3) He didn't expect anyone to get the 4th one so soon, so it's only partially implemented and was supposed to be completed later.

Right now, I'm leaning toward #2.

AssassiN

Noob

3) He didn't expect anyone to get the 4th one so soon, so it's only partially implemented and was supposed to be completed later.

Why not just share it?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

and 4) Do you really want a ton of MKC members crunching numbers and wasting time if you have the 4 digit code now? lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
There is no 4th image, based on the working combination I've found -- unless something is subject to change -- that's why I'm saying that maybe we should let it play out, or wait till something changes.

McCarron

Noob

If you did find something, maybe it's really:

#4: a red herring

With that many combinations, I really doubt there is any one true "answer" to any of this.

Maybe instead you share how you found this working combination and share what that combination is?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
There is no 4th image, based on the working combination I've found -- unless something is subject to change -- that's why I'm saying that maybe we should let it play out, or wait till something changes.
what is "the working combination"

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I just sent Ed Boon a tweet about it from @InjusticeHub -- I'm going to see what he says.

gdf

Noob
Come on CrimsonShadow I have class in 30 minutes, and I would like to know before then.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

just so you know there are 33 people in the Google doc working together to get the code you said you found already

Pre-meditated "Theres Waldo" guy on our hand?

You know, that guy or kid who points at Waldo and exclaims he found him after you did trying to steal all the credit.

gdf

Noob
just so you know there are 33 people in the Google doc working together to get the code you said you found already
If I knew how to work reddit, I'd post it on there. Probably a lot more hands than the MK community has.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I don't want to ruin the entire thing -- but one answer that works, takes you back like 3 steps, and the other leads to something unhelpful. So like I said, I think the 4th is either one big troll, or hasn't been finished yet.

If it hasn't been finished yet, I don't want to ruin it by getting onto it too quickly.