What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
why so scared to just post the 4 digits ?
Because if its true that it was unfinished because no one was supposed to find it this quickly, then that could ruin it for everyone else.

It also might mean that it might be changed in a way that I won't be able to find it the same way next time.

Nevermind on going back steps -- turns out that entering the number from a previous step, causes you to go back to the step after that one. So enterting 8, 08, 008, and 0008 will all take you back to the second step. It's a bug in the code.

So, back to the original 2 options. Either:

1) Ed boon wanted everyone to waste their time, to find nothing
-or-
2) He hasn't finished this yet.

He isn't replying to my tweets.
Dude we knew this.

And him not replying isn't anything special, he probably gets a billion tweets, none of us aren't that important. He responds randomly.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Do this then; everyone add me on Twitter -- I'll tweet him with the answer, and then we'll retweet that to him 1000 times asking if it's a troll.

He'll have no choice but to respond.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Nevermind on going back steps -- turns out that entering the number from a previous step, causes you to go back to the step after that one. So enterting 8, 08, 008, and 0008 will all take you back to the second step. It's a bug in the code.

So, back to the original 2 options. Either:

1) Ed boon wanted everyone to waste their time, to find nothing
-or-
2) He hasn't finished this yet.

He isn't replying to my tweets.

Looking at all your tweets to Hector, Rigo and Boon, none of them have replied to you, not sure Boon not replying back to you really means anything...

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Guys, guys!

I cracked the code, but before I tell you I need you guys to like this post 100 times.

I might also need about 50 bucks worth of Paypal donations.

Then I need someone to go to Queens and get me a sugar cookie or I'm closing the studio.

Wait, what?
You Mr.... Are becoming one of my favorite community members VERY quickly. Damn great FG knowledge, DC lore depth AND the ability to roundhouse kick a troll?

Classic triple threat. **thumbs up**. Love the show.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I just want to make sure everyone sees this tweet at the same moment and retweets ed boon, so that it doesn't get changed, or some other funny stuff.

NRS isn't that stupid to release unfinished images outside, when that site went public, the entire earths population had access, I'm sure NRS figured one of them would probably have luckily guessed the 4th code even the preceding ones, so them releasing it unfinished theory is like kind of far fetched. This is silly.

Everyone go back to the spread sheet.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
------------------
The code: 8319
------------------
EDIT: My bad. I guess I'm blind. Credit above ^^^^