What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
The code for this was mostly on the server itself (a smart choice given what happened with the character/injustice.com stuff), rather than in the browser -- which meant that traditional snooping would not have worked. Otherwise, it'd have taken 5 mins instead of 30. I did look there first, though :)
yeah... when I saw that i quit looking. Too much effort while i'm at work :)
good stuff though man. Wish you woulda just told us... but never the less.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
yeah... when I saw that i quit looking. Too much effort while i'm at work :)
good stuff though man. Wish you woulda just told us... but never the less.
Thanks man -- like I said, since it was so quick, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't ruining the whole thing for everyone. So I figured I'd tweet Ed first. But he didn't reply, so it was moot.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Alright, I'll see what I can do, I'm not typing out 10,000 combinations though, Lol. Hopefully I can copypasta.
If you're copy/pasting use 'Notepad' on your PC if you have it. and tag me when it's done. Thanks sweety!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'm confused, the numbers are for characters?

About Giganta, I was thinking, when they said that the story mode will have 'things' to make more varied, maybe we can have a fight against her just in the story context?

So what is it exactly you need? If whiting out the words makes it harder to read I can fix that.
Nothing, I can see the numbers that aren't whitted out, I suppose. However, copy pasting them and retaining them in an ordered list takes up a LOT of space, and the crossouts don't show up, so it's best to just give people the direct link. Just make them visible in black with a slash, makes it easier to understand IMO.

gdf

Noob
Nothing, I can see the numbers that aren't whitted out, I suppose. However, copy pasting them and retaining them in an ordered list takes up a LOT of space, and the crossouts don't show up, so it's best to just give people the direct link. Just make them visible in black with a slash, makes it easier to understand IMO.
Therefore whiting out makes it more difficult to read?

However your post is confusing me, do you want the text to be black again so that you can post it on the front page?

(Additionally, I made it so that having a direct link is the only way to edit it. Rather than letting people find it arbitrarily on accident to edit it)

Therefore whiting out makes it more difficult to read?

However your post is confusing me, do you want the text to be black again so that you can post it on the front page?

(Additionally, I made it so that having a direct link is the only way to edit it. Rather than letting people find it arbitrarily on accident to edit it)
I'd prefer it black, easier to track, IMO.

Reactions: gdf
Yeah, guys. In the second pic, that's most definitely Grodd. Ares wouldn't be caught dead in golden armor. Black is his armor of choice. I'm so excited for Grodd.

Boooooooooooooooo
Okay, I'm really tired of you. We get it. You hate Grodd. Get your goddamned bias out of it and look at it. Those arms reach down to his knees. His belly is exposed. That's golden African style armor. You can hate it all you want but get over it. Everyone on this forum is tired of "OMG I HATE GRODD. HE SUCKS. HE'S A MONKEY. HE CAN'T BE ANY GOOD. ANIMALS SUCK." Just sit down and shut the hell up because some of us actually like Grodd. Good day.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Okay, I'm really tired of you. We get it. You hate Grodd. Get your goddamned bias out of it and look at it. Those arms reach down to his knees. His belly is exposed. That's golden African style armor. You can hate it all you want but get over it. Everyone on this forum is tired of "OMG I HATE GRODD. HE SUCKS. HE'S A MONKEY. HE CAN'T BE ANY GOOD. ANIMALS SUCK." Just sit down and shut the hell up because some of us actually like Grodd. Good day.
Booooo.
lol
Its all in good humor. You can have him if he's in. I'll just fill him full of arrows all day in training and stuff. ;)
I'll still boo the shit outta Grodd though same as Kuma. God that fucking bear...have you ever needed to see a match end with someone ass to mouthing a Bear Fart? I've never needed that in my life. I can only imagine what sort of butt goblin Grodd will dig out and use as a projectile. Bo Rai Cho got nothing on Grodd.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
... some of us actually like Grodd. Good day.
I like Grodd.. How hype would that be as a character in Injustice? Can you imagine Grodd in grand finals.

Not sure if they'd make him playable, though. Maybe a boss or a cutscene character. We can only dream.

Btw from Wikipedia:
"Gorilla Grodd is a hyper-intelligent telepathic gorilla with the power to control the minds of others."
"He is a scientific genius who has mastered Gorilla City's advanced technology and who has created many incredible inventions of his own. He also uses big laser guns".

^ lets be serious here -- what is not to like about this :D

McCarron

Noob
I found a smarter way to get around all the google doc stuff and all the methods people were trying. But -- by the fact that I found it so quickly, you can pretty much guarantee that if it's ever done again, we won't be able to do it the same way.

It took a lot of thinking, a bit of diagramming, and some knowledge of how websites work.
How about you share your method then, it'd help everyone do the same faster to find additional codes. I have a feeling he has hidden more inside the codes. Not every item has been tested, no?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
How about you share your method then, it'd help everyone do the same faster to find additional codes. I have a feeling he has hidden more inside the codes. Not every item has been tested, no?
Hey McCarron. I did test them all -- just to make sure it was the only one that worked. The reason I didn't blurt out the method, is because I assume doing that would cause them to change things so that it wouldn't work.

Grodd is the best. I am stoked to finally forfill my dream of playing a talking gorilla in a video game after 20 + long loney years <3
Must be my birthday

McCarron

Noob
Hey McCarron. I did test them all, just to make sure it was the only one that worked. The reason I didn't blurt out the method, is because I assume doing that would cause them to change things so that it wouldn't work.
Wow so you have tested all the entries? Impressive.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Wow so you have tested all the entries? Impressive.
Yeah, I wanted to make sure that when I posted the 'right answer', it wasn't a false positive put there by Ed to throw people off -- so I had to make sure that there weren't others.