What's new

General/Other - Kitana New Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer - Kitana Revealed!

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
I didnt like it at all.... She looks like a 16 Years old girl doing cosplay and way too many details on her outfit. First design over all that i dont like.

If sindel had no titties i will be mad.

trufenix

bye felicia
It has a higher pitch in MK9 because she is 1 year old. So the 25 years old Mileena should sound like Kitana sounds in MKX. Anyway doesn't really matter.
Just because Mileena's based on Kitana doesn't mean she'll be identical. If she developed a mouth full or razor sharp teeth and a tarkatan personality, there's no reason her voice can't be different either. Also, its a video game, just say a wizard did it.

Flagg

Noob
God bless YouTube and 1080p 60frames!

This game looks so lush, love Kitanas skartlet like slide there.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Eugh Kitana looks weird, like a geisha or something. And in the sweet way, not so hidden tiger crouching dragon. Her moves look kinda cool I suppose and Kung Lao looks stupid good. They better have a DAMN good reason for being back though...

Whoever does the voice of Raiden could read me Finance news while I fall asleep. Seriously, his voice just gives me goosebumps. I started playing the MK9 story mode again the other day and every time he talks I am just like "oh god I fucking love Mortal Kombat". Then when I saw this and its the same guy/voice and he says "Where have you been Kung Lao?" I was just like OH GOD THIS SHIT IS GETTING REAL NOW.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I didnt like it at all.... She looks like a 16 Years old girl doing cosplay and way too many details on her outfit. First design over all that i dont like.

If sindel had no titties i will be mad.
Seeing as how your avatar is just a pair a fake titties I'm going to completely ignore any criticism you have on the female costumes because NRS taking their females seriously is the best thing they can do to with those characters looks

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
At 0:48 looks like Quan Chi has a new fatality that involve the skull in his chest! Someone said it could be Onaga's skull, and I agree with that.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Btw, fortunately Kitana and Kung Lao apparently have the "roll jump" like Scorpion and SubZero instead of the "frog jump" that you can see in Cassie and Kotal Kahn. This makes this trailer even better (at least for me).

Just because Mileena's based on Kitana doesn't mean she'll be identical. If she developed a mouth full or razor sharp teeth and a tarkatan personality, there's no reason her voice can't be different either. Also, its a video game, just say a wizard did it.
The point is that she doesn't sound like MK9 Kitana. I don't have to say anything about wizards. It's a video game and they changed her voice because she sounds better/cooler/meaner like this and that's all.

i've been waiting for a character since forever to incorporate one of my favorite fighting moves ever. and IP man was one of my top 10 fav movies ever, i can finally say that i will bring my talents to the Shaolin april 2015.

@Perfect Legend you will have Competition for the best Lao now that i probably found the character i really want to use. i won't hide any tech that i find neither, all will be posted on my youtube channel.
yea ok