What's new

General/Other - Kitana New Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer - Kitana Revealed!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So since Lui Kang and Kitana had a "thing" in MK9, does this mean Kang might have a chance of returning?

Urfost

Noob
Im really disapointed by the graphic style, they seem to have decent tech, but even MK9 looks like a piece of art compare to this. All characters and environements look like they coming from a cheap CGi from the 90', you could do way better this with current tech and hardware. I don't think the graphists managed to catch the right art style for MK. Im hoping this will be a good game overall anyway, but still in shock with their rendering's route.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
That is not the point. The people who play female characters have little to no options. Ferra isn't playable, that's like saying we have Tanya in MK9 because she tied up in the coliseum. How would you feel if NRS decided to take the Skull Girl approach and made this a female only game while later down the line adding Scorpion and Sub-Zero? So no we will not eventually get over it because we have 3 females. Everyone has an archetype they enjoy playing and right now femme players are getting short staffed.
TTH, only half or so of the cast has been revealed.

Do you REALLY think the ONLY females in the game are the ones revealed?

You're not that naive. Just because they didn't reveal it, doesn't mean its not in the game. They don't have to show us everything.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
TTH, only half or so of the cast has been revealed.

Do you REALLY think the ONLY females in the game are the ones revealed?

You're not that naive. Just because they didn't reveal it, doesn't mean its not in the game. They don't have to show us everything.
You, just like MKF are missing the point

Rude

You, just like MKF are missing the point
No, I get your point. You don't think its fair that so few females are being revealed.

Look, just because I don't agree with a talking point doesn't mean I don't see your side. It must be frustrating.

However, you need to be patient. You'll get your representation.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No, I get your point. You don't think its fair that so few females are being revealed.

Look, just because I don't agree with a talking point doesn't mean I don't see your side. It must be frustrating.

However, you need to be patient. You'll get your representation.
I happily have my character already. I was explaining to MKF that it's not a complaint that the femme players want to see more of the female cast.

Rude

I happily have my character already. I was explaining to MKF that it's not a complaint that the femme players want to see more of the female cast.
People want a lot of things. You can't always have what you want. You, like everyone else regardless of the gender they main, will have to settle with whatever NRS chooses to reveal.

I think what a lot of people seem to be forgetting is the wealth of information we've been given about this game. A lot of games don't nearly do this much promotion, and I'm not just talking about fighting games.

Look, I get it, you want to see more reveal trailers for females because that is your preferred gender to play and that is what makes you hype. Other people want to see more ninjas. More still want to see a Kai reveal, or a Fujin reveal, or a Sareena reveal, or a Tanya reveal, and they want it just as badly as you want more female trailers.

Again, you can't always get what you want. I'm very certain that once the game is in your hands, you won't have any complaints about the gender representation.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Lol NRS said they were going to introduce as much new stuff as possible yet have so far brought back two dead characters for (as of yet) no real reason other than to appease fans, which from a marketing point I can understand would help them make more money, but storywise (at least for now, it'll become clearer in April) they are just back for the sake of being back.

I know, I know...there are already four new characters and there will be more but you get what I'm saying.
Kitana:

Geisha:
Jeez sorry Mr Literal, I didn't mean she looks EXACTLY like one. I mean tell me the hair doesn't at least look similar and Kitana's eyes are a bit more...agh I can't say it without sounding racist never mind lol. I mean she even has chopsticks in her hair :DOGE

Rude

Lol NRS said they were going to introduce as much new stuff as possible yet have so far brought back two dead characters for (as of yet) no real reason other than to appease fans, which from a marketing point I can understand would help them make more money, but storywise (at least for now, it'll become clearer in April) they are just back for the sake of being back.

I know, I know...there are already four new characters and there will be more but you get what I'm saying.

Jeez sorry Mr Literal, I didn't mean she looks EXACTLY like one. I mean tell me the hair doesn't at least look similar and Kitana's eyes are a bit more...agh I can't say it without sounding racist never mind lol. I mean she even has chopsticks in her hair :DOGE
I've always thought that they were saving the new characters for release.

Benzo

Vic Stone
I like her classic ninja uniform. This outfit seems alittle overdone. Glad she made back. Mileena maybe? Jax and Liu please.

Rude

Wouldn't the inverse be better? You get the game see the roster and be "holy shit it's Kitana" Much better than "who is this character?"
Nah. Go with the familiarity, first.

Honestly, I'd find it pretty hilarious if all the returning characters were shitters and the new dudes and dudettes were tops.

Regardless, I'm hype for this game.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Nah. Go with the familiarity, first.

Honestly, I'd find it pretty hilarious if all the returning characters were shitters and the new dudes and dudettes were tops.

Regardless, I'm hype for this game.
Same I'm hyped for the game as well.
You should see the YT comments, a lot of the casuals want to see new faces