What's new

General/Other - Kitana New Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer - Kitana Revealed!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Hm... Some grain can be seen up close (especially on Raiden's face) and is it just me, or Kano's brain is currently lacking in detailization?
WIP is WIP, I guess, but nothing like that could be seen in previous videos... Well, whatever.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
OOOOORRRRRRR maybe if you'd looked back a little you'd see that Boon tweeted someone asking about Skarlet that'd her chances were "slim to the shady", ie it's unlikely she'll be back. And I thought I was pedantic :DOGE
Well i guess we're at a crossroads hmmmmmmmmmmm :DOGE

OOOOORRRRRRR maybe if you'd looked back a little you'd see that Boon tweeted someone asking about Skarlet that'd her chances were "slim to the shady", ie it's unlikely she'll be back. And I thought I was pedantic :DOGE
Well....not necessarily. We all know how Boon is with musical references and puns. A comment like "Slim to the Shady" is both a musical reference and a pun. I ain't saying "Skarlet Konfirmed", but I'm just saying... :DOGE

I see what you mean about Raiden. Everyone's eyes need work imo. But if you look closely when Kano is scalped that is tissue ripping not his brain.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Fuck, considering the Godlikes peed Kung Lao was given Its hard to imagine what Skarlet will be turn into in this game lol!

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Oh, quick question to @NRS_JEdwards @colt @tylerlansdown or anyone at NRS who could answer the question, where is Goro available to preorder in the UK? It was mentioned that it would only be one retailer but which retailer it was wasn't mentioned :(
This! I need to know already too! I sure hope it's not game, but I have a bad feeling it will be. Hoping for amazon, really don't want to have to order from game again. :(

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That's simple actually. She will be turned into.... nothing, coz she won't be in the game. :>
No wonder why this is comin' from a dude who's Ass got whooped over 60 times in last couple of weeks and couldnt do shit about it LOL! :)
Skarlet or not, you are going down buddy!