What's new

NEC 2014 Injustice: Gods Among Us Top 8 and highlights

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You're most likely a bitch what was the score that one time we played
Relaxed State lost a really bad match. So did Playing To Win. So did Rico. I am sure so did other players in the tournament. Yet you are the only one who is acting like a "bitch".

Stop choking and win your even/good match ups and you will avoid fighting Zod.

Killusion

Stream addict
Awesome tournament so far! Hopefully a lot of people check out top 8 even though it's not on Spooky's stream. Predictions for fun:

Winners:
Gross beats Sonic Fox
Oxygen beats Forever King

Winners finals:
Oxygen beats Gross

Losers:
Jupiter eliminates KDZ, KDZ gets 7th.
Relaxed eliminates Slayer, Slayer gets 7th.

Forever King eliminates Jupiter, Jupiter gets 5th.
Sonic Fox eliminates Relaxed, Relaxed gets 5th.

Sonic Fox eliminates Forever King, Forever King gets 4th.
Gross eliminates Sonic Fox, Sonic Fox gets 3th.

Grand Finals:
Oxygen beats Gross and wins NEC.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Relaxed State lost a really bad match. So did Playing To Win. So did Rico. I am sure so did other players in the tournament. Yet you are the only one who is acting like a "bitch".

Stop choking and win your even/good match ups and you will avoid fighting Zod.
I do. I've only lost an even/good matchup twice in 8 majors, against Jupiter and oxygen. my matchup chart isn't even that bad Ive just literally had zod in my path every major for the past year and it sucks. I deal with 3-7's, it's whatever, but there's a difference between a bad matchup and a matchup that's broken. Maybe instead of throwing 50 ft high zod balls and saying it's not that bad you can buy yourself a hitbox so you don't have to pretend you're playing footsies

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Awesome tournament so far! Hopefully a lot of people check out top 8 even though it's not on Spooky's stream. Predictions for fun:

Winners:
Gross beats Sonic Fox
Oxygen beats Forever King

Winners finals:
Oxygen beats Gross

Losers:
Jupiter eliminates KDZ, KDZ gets 7th.
Relaxed eliminates Slayer, Slayer gets 7th.

Forever King eliminates Jupiter, Jupiter gets 5th.
Sonic Fox eliminates Relaxed, Relaxed gets 5th.

Sonic Fox eliminates Forever King, Forever King gets 4th.
Gross eliminates Sonic Fox, Sonic Fox gets 3th.

Grand Finals:
Oxygen beats Gross and wins NEC.
Gross went all GL?

Furbe

Noob
I really want people to go back and watch my match against chris g too. It happened right after he sent slayer to losers, it was a good fight and I totally choked in the 3rd round for the 3-0 victory, then he was all chris g with the comeback, lol :(. But still, happy to play in a match on stream in winners worth watching, please check it out if you can :). I know I'm going to watch that footage over and over, it's kind of haunting me now...