What's new

Name 3 TYM members who you'd want to main the same character as you, and 1 that you wouldn't.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I have not played online yet. The closest thing was last night being on Skype with N1cholass while both of us were in the lab checking Ares stuff. I might try online for mkx?
Sick brag bruh.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
RA God you haven't beat me in like a year so chill you can't beat Ducky if you can't even beat me lol

But I like the part about the Xbox one flag hahah
That true. i might lose but honestly what can raven do in the corner when she gets momentum?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What's wrong with Baraka's forward dash?

Why can't he dash-block, dash d3 like everyone else?
Blade charge wasn't his mobility tool. Blade charge was his only way of playing footsies and spacing. His fastest combo starter is 17f and even then his damage was mediocre at best. You could reset the opponent but since his fastest combo starter was 17f it rarely led to anything. Blade charge's main use was getting people into the corner(his only way of getting a lot of damage). A lot of times he would have to d3 dash in, or risk a blocked EX blade charge being punished.

Granted most characters would suck if you took their specials away, as they were designed with specials in mind. I dont think it is smart to compare interactables with specials, as specials are unique to each character and could never be turned off.

How would tom brady be like in elementary school? You bullshit fourth graders! Those fourth graders are free! I'm the only fifth grader in this class that gets straight A's. I never talk shit about people from other classes.