What's new

Myths and bills: You've been deputized

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
How does Batman not beat Sinestro? He literally takes away everything that makes Sinestro good: B12, fear blast, guessing with the trait, and his AA. Sinestro's only chance is to land a hit or a knockdown and go for a vortex. That alone does not make it an even match.
I'm not saying it's even im just saying it's not a (have no options matchup)

B12 is still viable if bm doesnt have trait you outfootsie him, and even if he does have trait you can still make reads on his dashes with b12/fear blast/ , you can also go for b1,tap trait, b12 arachnid ,b12 schackles bm still has to know you are doing b12 for sure (dont know if b13/2 bounce cancel works). Fear Blast can still be used if BM is far enough on the screen. D2 beats j2 if you are positioned right and know when bm is going for unsafe jump setups(which they all do). back j2 air to air beats bm j2.

What can batman do to stop you charging trait when he's fullscreen? grapple or glide all the way to you (joke). All he can do is dash in, which you can punish. Batarangs and bats travel time is not that good. At the start of the round b13 full combo punishes insta-air glitter and if they activate trait at the start dash in and grab or overhead. Trait is great for hittting bm with interactables and you can even bait double jumps to void interactable and punish w/ boulder. J1 over his mb batarangs or normal ones.

Dont even get me started if you do manage to get trait. And lets not dismiss sinestros back walk speed.

I'll give you Aquaman (Theo). But I have seen Arma beat Jupiter more than once. Who is playing the GL MU? I would think that Batman's zoning could keep him in check, and using B13 must be insanely risky for GL: Batman can probably backdash and punish it with bats. According to Pig, Homelee does pretty well against both top Zod players. Maybe there is more to explore. You also do well against Raven.
DJT is playing the batman MU, and he is undefeated in the gl vs bats mu #YEEAAPP

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Harley being broke after CEO - Bill
People reacting to NWs 2/ground blast mix up. - Bill
Aquaman b2 not being viable - Bill
Batgirl having the hardest neutral - bill
Batgirl being easy to use - Bill
Catwoman being better than Wowo and killer frost. - Super Bill

Playing it once or twice in tournament isn't playing the MU. What I should have said was that nobody is grinding it out in sets.
uhm they played in a MM as well which was ft5 and playing a long set wouldn't really change the results lol, line up the batmans and I will take money from anyone who goes against DJT :)
edit: also I am djts main batman experience, so that should tell u something if he hasn't lost vs a batman, he plays that MU very well and knows the ins and outs of it. (MU based on character tools and two high lvl reps of a character typically)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Killer Frost having one of the best footsies = LEX LUGER BILL
Nightwing beating Ares = Bill
Cyborg/Nightwing being top 20 = Bill
Joker/Raven/Deathstroke being top 10 = Bill
Sinestro being mid tier = HUGE BILL
Wonder Woman being top 5 = Bill
Ares/Scorpion being a 3-7 = Bill

That's all for now.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
i still don't think he does. if flash has to approach then yeah, but if aquaman has to approach me then its the opposite. just walking back and forth right outside his b2 range is the best place to be. it give you time to react to a dash up, and dash under his jump in, make j2 whiff and trip guard and whiff punish b2 if he throws it out. he can't FTD, he can't really do anything at that point. the problem is when flash players get to eager and approach aquaman even though they have the life lead. at WB i lost to brady for top 8 winners, then to make top 3 i beat him because i just kept walking back and let him hang himself.
He can't do anything when you are out of his b2 range? What about walk forward? I don't get it, this puts Flash in the corner while Aquaman repeatedly derps out a trident rush.

Flash consistently punishing low gun shots on reaction = Bill. If you meter burn it Flash loses, if you don't I have to be almost on the frame to get the punish. No Flash player is going to constantly punish low gun shots with torpedo.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Shazam beats black Adam.

Joker only gets 7-3d by flash, zod, and Wonder Woman. Maybe bane and sinestro

Last edited:

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Standing 3 being CWs answer to Bane. Although I think that's been squashed by now, and is more of a running gag.