• Total voters

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
1. Death Note
2. Soul Eater
3. Sword Art online.
4. Full metal alchemist
5. Fairytale
My brother is currently watching Fairytale and he said it's awesome. I never really got into FMA, but the rest are S tier on my list.

True Grave

Corey in the House
King of the Hill
Shrek
Justice League
Hannah Montana

No but forreal though it's like Attack on Titan, Detective Conan/case closed, Samurai Champloo, Dragonball Z and then maybe Naruto. I used to watch a lot of anime as a kid but as of late they aren't very compelling to me unless they have elements that appeal to me mixed in.
Hannah Montana:DOGE

True Grave

Code Geass is the best I've ever seen, and would probably be in everyone's Top 5 here if they'd seen it. For now though, it remains the best kept secret in anime.

Once you've seen it, you probably won't forget it.
I've heard all too much about it and I'm surprised that I haven't seen it yet. My brother pretty much said the same thing, but completely forgot until I made this thread.

True Grave

Dragonball Z was my gateway into anime. In high school, I'd get real stoned and watch a kamehameha go on for 19 episodes.

Now that I'm a mature ass adult, I enjoy more refined anime. I still like some of the silly, accessible stuff but I really enjoy the ones that make me want to cry.

1. Elfin Lied
2. Girls Bravo!
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Soul Eater
5. Ninja Scroll (not a series, I know)
I'll check out Ninja Scroll later since its been mentioned a few times and Girls Bravo! sounds here lewd lol. Must be a good watch?

True Grave

@Mr Got Merked Black lagoon is an excellent anime that has a diverse set of characters, lots of action, and even some comedic aspects of it. It also has some pretty tragic things as well, definitely worth the watch and has 29 episodes.
I saw that the other day on a top 10 and it looked good. Now that I have more insight in it, I'll surly be checking it out soon. I'm trying to compile a list from you guys and go from there to see what I've missed lol.

True Grave

1. Dragon Ball Z
2. Gurren Lagann
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. G Gundam
5. Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons (a new anime this season, but I'm absolutely loving it right now)
The Gundam games were cool when I was a kid. I saw something about Gurren Lagann, but don't remember much. Noted and archived for later lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
After watching Death Note, I've been secretly wanting my own personal Shinigami lol. In all seriousness tho, Light is one heartless bastard, but you almost don't feel bad for Misha because she lack the utmost common sense.

My body is ready for season 2 of AoT. I believe the manga gets released sometime soon.
Light is like...the most heartless of bastards haha. I couldn't wait for AoT anymore so I started reading it haha. Admittedly I am a little bwhind, but plan on catching up sometime probably this week.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Oh gawd I totally forgot about Full Metal Alchemist. I might have to replace something on my list. Colonel Mustang alone makes that anime one of the best.

I saw that the other day on a top 10 and it looked good. Now that I have more insight in it, I'll surly be checking it out soon. I'm trying to compile a list from you guys and go from there to see what I've missed lol.
Haha good plan and I am always looking for good anime to check out so I will definitely be searching thru this thread and seeing what I like.

True Grave

It's a mech anime, but not your typical one. Think Dragon Ball Z if it were a mech anime.
That sounds awesome. That has me thinking now about how that could be. I wonder if there is a wild Vegeta wandering around lol. They're always the best comic reliefs.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Where's the Bleach love? No? Ok :(

No, it's not a mecha. Basically it's a survival game where humans that society doesn't want for various reasons are thrust into conflict with each other. It's a short anime, it's incredibly dark and intense, but it's so good.
Btooom! is Halo meets Bomberman...the game that is...

The story itself is about people who get voted by others into playing that game IRL. Pretty messed up. Read the manga post where the anime ends for more good stuff. It's less censored in the manga too.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Where's the Bleach love? No? Ok :(

Btooom! is Halo meets Bomberman...the game that is...

The story itself is about people who get voted by others into playing that game IRL. Pretty messed up. Read the manga post where the anime ends for more good stuff. It's less censored in the manga too.
I actually really like Bleach, probably the only one of the "Big 3" I enjoy. Ichigo as an OP MC is another story though.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I can't think of many that seem stronger than him story wise
Yea in the Bleach universe he's most likely the strongest but I meant in comparison to other shounen anime where the protagonists are leaps and bounds beyond all other characters. Ichigo probably only a little bit stronger that whoever is in 2nd place