What's new

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEXT BALANCE PATCH - POST YOURS

Error404

Noob
Kotal Kahn
Universal - b1 actually hits mid instead of whiffing on crouch blocking characters.
b12 is now -4
Mace Parry starts up in 3 frames . EX version starts up in 1 frame. These 2 buffs will give him a safe mid and better mix-ups in all variations while also granting him an actual defensive option in blood god.
Sun God
Command throw gets faster start up 13~14 frames. Also gets the ability to chose which side he wants to throw the opponent in.
Blood God
All totems now have much less recovery allowing for more options in combos, as well as the option to safely summon a totem after a block string.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Jacqui (Shotgun)
-Improve hit detection/hitbox on low shotgun blast (it only works on like half the cast to restand, unless you EX it)

Ferra/Torr (general)
-Fix hitbox issues (Torr is bigger than any other character, but in some combo's his hitbox is as big as a female character it seems making a lot of stuff whiff that does not on other characters)

Ermac (MoS)
-Soul Ball > EX Soul Ball bug fix.

Kung Lao
-Wakeup Teleport meter glitch fixed.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Kitana's B1 i7 from i10, mid variant of the string becoming overhead, low variant sets her hitbox TrueLow going under mids.

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
Why does no one see the real problem with Takeda? His normals are ass he needs better start-up frames to deal with all the bs in this game. I don't even use the character but I truly feel for the ones that do he seriously needs work. Not many know the Takeda struggle and how real it can be at times.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
My predictions are generic but I'd say to definitely look forward to more adjustments to sub zero. In all truth I think all of the characters will have changes added. and this isn't really a gameplay change but I really wish they would do something about cassie cage's scream. her screaming is so annoying. even if I adjust the volume it pierces my ears. no other character bothers me.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Why does no one see the real problem with Takeda? His normals are ass he needs better start-up frames to deal with all the bs in this game. I don't even use the character but I truly feel for the ones that do he seriously needs work. Not many know the Takeda struggle and how real it can be at times.
Takeda is fine.
His range on his normals makes up for his slow startups.
Giving him that range and speeding up his normals would make him too powerful IMO.
You didn't see NA ESL last night did you?

Superi0rMagik

Takeda is fine.
Giving him that range and speeding up his normals would make him too powerful IMO.
Him being a range character imo should not mean he can't have anything for up close. Sub-Zero is a keep away character but he can rush down?

Superi0rMagik

Takeda is fine.
So if you played Takeda and someone was pressuring you up close what would you do?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
The last thing Ferra Torr needs is more levels of pain n gain, level 3 gives us 52% meterless combos and you're suggesting a level 5? You clearly don't understand the problems with that character. How about Ferra stops bojangling her ass of and gets back on my fucking back quicker and more consistantly

E

Eldriken

Considering you play characters that benefit from latency issues it's hard to take your opinion of it being improved seriously.
Who exactly do I play that benefits from latency issues? If you say Jacqui, then that voids your entire statement. :|

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
The last thing Ferra Torr needs is more levels of pain n gain, level 3 gives us 52% meterless combos and you're suggesting a level 5? You clearly don't understand the problems with that character. How about Ferra stops bojangling her ass of and gets back on my fucking back quicker and more consistantly
Yeah she sometimes runs like a dumbass back and forth for no reason.
Like when she's still on the ground and you get knocked down she runs away again before she comes back.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Not really. The most recent patch made a very noticeable improvement to the netcode.
There's a lot of people that would disagree with that, myself included. It seems to be an extremely mixed bag.

For me, I've gone from having 50% unplayable matches to close to 95%.