What's new

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE NEXT BALANCE PATCH - POST YOURS

I'll give my 2 cents for Kotal Kahn.

He should have a slightly more damaging command grab (somewhere in the 10-18% range). Sun rays could also use some kind of a boost across all of his variations. For blood god, make his vampire totem work like it was supposed to (at least how I assume it was supposed to work). Allow Kotal to be able to EX his totems in order to gain armor or some kind of secondary effect over the primary effect. A speed totem would be cool to lower the frames on some of his strings. I think that's about it.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Takeda:

decrease whiff recovery on air spear, b21 and b3.

:change frames of d1 to 7 frame start up.

:f1 is now a 9 frame mid.

:no more gaps in f12 2+4 string.

:tele cancel's now take half the stamina they did before.
And faster start up on his specials, faster kunai to prevent jumping tho. Hate when i wake up EX and gets bodied like nothing happened

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
She should have Jade's f212, b3f2, and 342 from MK9 at least. Maybe u3 although that might end up being a tad broken for this game.
I dont think anything they could/would give Kitana in this game would even come close to being broken, lol.

U3 was what dreams were made of... ;)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kenshi
Balanced and Kenjutsu Ex rk -9

Kenjutsu db1 inproved gravity which allows normal combo after hit

Balanced Ex sc travels further than regular sc

D3 is a low and 0 on block like quan

F2 Kenjutsu overhead applied to all variations and current possessed and balanced f2 removed from the game

Quan
Sorceror - armor portal dissapears after he gets hits twice and has cool down

Ex rune goes from +14 in block to much less. Possibly -3 or 0

Kitana
overhead does 12% dmg instead of 9%

Jaqui
Completely fixed hit boxes

Kotal Kahn
Overhead string cannot be interrupted w armor or backdash
When canceling to special

Reptile
Ex OH claw -8

Takeda
More cancel advantage from b2 into Kunai

Dvorah
Puddle if u hit her before it hits u puddle evaporates and doesn't still hit u

Mileena
Ex sai in piercing is + on hit

Universal fixes
Gravity is equal on all characters
Currently it's all over the place

People w wireless connections are not allowed to play online but can access ranked and content

Better net code overall and get on 2015 level w expectations

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
low sai being plus on hit is all i really want for her. but i'm a greedy bastard so why not make f2 an overhead.
That actually has no business being an overhead lol imo. It already has good range, good for poking, & can be cancelled into a special. I would rather for standing 3 to be an overhead than that if anything since it's a good knockdown; even though it's unsafe, but it would be worth using if an opponent blocks low. I see your point though & see why you would think so because of the hit animation, but still. I would like her d1 to actually make contact too.

Also, I like the Kitana ideas.

Last edited:

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Jax:
EX Downward Dash Punch becomes a more consistent launcher on females.

Kenshi:
Tele-Flurry/Demon Assault safer on block.

Kotal Kahn:
Aimable F2 up to half screen or so and able to EX for a hit of armor.
D2 and Anti Air grab have improved hitboxes.

Scorpion:
Hellfire - Slightly more damage scaling on Flame Aura.
Inferno - Significantly less tracking on Minion Drop.

Shinnok:
In addition to a better tracking Bone Grab, slightly more damage on EX Scepter and EX Bone Grab.
F2,2 and 3,1 properly hit mid on all characters.
B3 -7 from -11.
Shoulder properly hits mid.

Sub Zero:
B3,3/Ice Ball hits everyone consistently.

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Kenshi kenjutsu

Less recovery on rising karma and MB rising karma on hit to allow more combo potential.

Kenjutsu specific normals and combo strings start up faster and do 2% more damage and less recovery

F2 now puts opponents in a juggling (njp) state.

the 2 in 3 2 is now a pop up

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Please normalize Cassie's back1. She shouldnt be able to do back1 on hit and then get another one for free from the hit knock back.(don't know if that makes sense.) it also has a huge hitbox and too much range .

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Kenshi

F2 Kenjutsu overhead applied to all variations and current possessed and balanced f2 removed from the game

Quan
Sorceror - armor portal dissapears after he gets hits twice and has cool down

Ex rune goes from +14 in block to much less. Possibly -3 or 0

Kitana
overhead does 12% dmg instead of 9%

Jaqui
Completely fixed hit boxes

Kotal Kahn
Overhead string cannot be interrupted w armor or backdash
When canceling to special

Reptile
Ex OH claw -8

Takeda
More cancel advantage from b2 into Kunai

Dvorah
Puddle if u hit her before it hits u puddle evaporates and doesn't still hit u

Mileena
Ex sai in piercing is + on hit

Universal fixes
Gravity is equal on all characters
Currently it's all over the place

People w wireless connections are not allowed to play online but can access ranked and content

Better net code overall and get on 2015 level w expectations
Not bad

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Kenshi

Wait, was this a typo? Does Kenshi's D3 seriously not hit low?!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Please normalize Cassie's back1. She shouldnt be able to do back1 on hit and then get another one for free from the hit knock back.(don't know if that makes sense.) it also has a huge hitbox and too much range .
breh she needs it

I'm the cassie you played a sec ago and there's already enough ways to blow up b123. In fact, I noticed a lot you weren't blowing me up for. Your Sonya is really good, let's grind the matchup some more before we call for nerfs.

Wigy

There it is...
There is some utterly stupid suggestions here... stop just making an stupid buff dream list lol

Bring the original GM sub back, except- make the clone cost sub 10% health like kotals chest slice

Delete kung jin from the game, yea he was nerfed but hes irritating to look at, replace him with cyborg smoke

Kintaro skin for goro

make it so that it doesnt say the opponent has left the game after every ranked match

Kotal kahn can EX any totem and an armor totem plus the other totem will be stacked on top of each other, giving kotal 5 hits of armor

Ferra has her own variation where Torr is on the sidelines, and you can kill her with fatalities

unbreakable shield can be aimed up, if i press up after he holds it upwards hitting jump punches, but that can be baited and you can blank jump over into a string

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Please normalize Cassie's back1
breh she needs it

I'm the cassie you played a sec ago and there's already enough ways to blow up b123. In fact, I noticed a lot you weren't blowing me up for. Your Sonya is really good, let's grind the matchup some more before we call for nerfs.
Lol what a coincidence. But I'm not saying this just because you bodied me 10-0. It's a regular thing when fighting Cassie's in general. I'm sure any smart Cassie player would abuse that.