What's new

My Final Tribute to The Gods Among Us......

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Awesome. I want to see a full fledged cartoon of this now.

#gofundme
Dude that would be the craziest thing ever. Batgirl would trolling every other character every episode, and/or kicking everyone's ass. Batman and Sinestro would argue about something every episode. Green Lantern would randomly yell YEEEAAAPPP in the background. Aquaman and Martian would have an intense rivalry lol. It goes on

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is legitimately one of the coolest things I have ever seen here.

Eric I always knew you were a talented guy, but you outdid yourself with this one.

I have never seen something so appropriate as @Blind_Ducky as Raven.

This is perfect.

Now, if you wanted to do a secondary shirt with maybe the uhh, let's call them 'Earth (aka Tier) 2' guys....

:DOGE
Lol, I had actually flirted with that idea actually, and might have pursued it if I'd had the time. Was about the only way I could think to justify my narcistic desire to put myself as green arrow :oops::oops::oops:

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
I legitmately got chills watching the video. Flashback to the fantastic Justice League cartoon. While I good enough to be apart of this shirt ... thank you for what you did and what you've done for the community. I think I'll buy a mug just to have for where Injustice was in my heart. Thank you Eric for doing a tremendous job and I hope you continue to do more with MK