What's new

My Final Tribute to The Gods Among Us......

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I skipped out on Injustice almost entirely, but you're an asset to this community. The video and shirt are amazing dude.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
WOW

This is so awesome, you've proven once again how amazing injustice was, it inspired crazy cool stuff like this! It was nice to hear the news updates too, best of luck in everything. This site will forever remember you fondly, whether or not you're on it all the time.

Thanks for all the support guys!

honestly @Eric Z19, I really wish we can get this in poster form! It's on Red bubble how does it work so you can sell it as a print? :l
I second this.
Redbubble pretty much offers everything from art prints to coffee mugs and iphone cases, so if you check the picture link you should be able to select what kind of items you want :)

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Yo, this was so fantastic, that I feel by playing Injustice, I'd be reopening a book that you just closed with a perfect ending.
So, I'm going to not play Injustice and feel fine for doing so, this was excellent.

Lemme just change my avatar.... and get one of those shirts.
Meant to post this: anybody who wants a hi res version of their character just needs to PM me. I'll send it over for you to do whatever you want with.

Such a great design. I absolutely love the shirt. Curious though, whos that as Deathstroke?
Everyone always forgets King Hippo, even though as far as I remember he's the only one to get top 8 with Deathstroke at a major. It's an injustice I'm happy to do my part to correct.

Yo, this was so fantastic, that I feel by playing Injustice, I'd be reopening a book that you just closed with a perfect ending.
So, I'm going to not play Injustice and feel fine for doing so, this was excellent.
hehe, I did the same thing today actually.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Meant to post this: anybody who wants a hi res version of their character just needs to PM me. I'll send it over for you to do whatever you want with.

Everyone always forgets King Hippo, even though as far as I remember he's the only one to get top 8 with Deathstroke at a major. It's an injustice I'm happy to do my part to correct.

hehe, I did the same thing today actually.
Mit made top 8 at EVO wit hDeathstroke, right?
He blew up Theo?

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
This is absolutely amazing dude.. You thank this community but honestly we should be thanking you! We are lucky to have you man! Fantastic work!