What's new

My Final Tribute to The Gods Among Us......

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Oh my god, this is incredible.

Even though I have my fair share of frustrations with injustice, I met most of you through that game, so I feel almost obligated to get cartoon caricatures of everyone as a T-shirt

Good shit, @Eric Z19 you've knocked it out of the park

@Slips lookin sad in the background because scorpion is shit tier hahaha
That's just his resting badass face ;)

Great Work @Eric Z19 A little disappointed that I wasn't a part of this, but this was amazing regardless
Thanks! Most of the choices were actually surprisingly easy, but you were on a list of potentials I went back forth on for quite a bit. For the most part I tried to stick to the person who was both the most loyal and most successful with said character, and actually if you go *just* based on tournament results I think you actually had an edge over max.
End of the day though I decided that when you we look back on this games legacy and think about what really stands out, Max's *dominating* tenure at GGA and his role in putting Bane on the map at events like KIT were just too strong.

Awesome. I want to see a full fledged cartoon of this now.

#gofundme
God that'd be awesome. I'd definately have to find some way to squeeze dave, brady, and pl in there though. Otherwise half the fun is missing.

Touched to be a part of this.

Super tight. I'll be needing that high res version of me though
sent :)

Now, usual Nightwing players coming in to say, "Why isn't my name on Nightwing?!" Lol
Good work man @Eric Z19
I genuinely hope the Nightwing community appreciates what a blowup it is that there most successful tournament player is a fucking Damien fan.

E

Eldriken

Just ordered the shirt, @Eric Z19. The shirt and the video both are an amazing tribute to the game that really got me into the FGC.

You best stick around in this community until it fades away entirely. =P