What's new

My Final Tribute to The Gods Among Us......

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
The best thread on tym atm is an injustice thread.

I miss this game. I really do. I miss playing green arrow. I miss playing raven.

That pic of Catwoman on the t shirtis aces.

This is too fucking awesome. I don't know you too well @Eric Z19 although I did play you a few times, you're a real asset to this community. I only wish that you were this passionate for MKX but it's understandable all things considered. Amazing job man, I hope you decide to stay!

Me being in this is super debatable so Im really thankful to have a legacy that can be embodied this way.

Again. Awesome job. How long did this take you @Eric Z19
Meh, not much debate from where I'm sitting. Like I said back during the nightwing drama at KIT: if another nightwing had gotten a bonifide top 8 they'd be in the video...but it didn't go that way. You have been the most loyal and have had overall the best scalps and tournament performance for a nightwing player. You're the nigthwing of the world in my book.

As for the amount of time spent...I honestly can't say how many hours have gone into it, but the whole thing was kind of gestating for a year, pretty much since the second and last evo for the game. I worked on and off again a lot to kind of see how the last few tournaments played out and figure out how I wanted the overall thing to look. The video was actually a very late addition I decided to do to make up for the fact that I missed the MKX deadline. That was about two weeks worth of serious effort give or take. would have gone faster and had more content, but I just haaaad to have my glorious 60fps :( ...probably won't be doing that in the future for a while.

Dude, from one artist to another, this was really well done. Lots of work put into it and it shows. Honored to be on your shirt brah
You earned it dude. If you recall I asked you once to plead your case as Lobo of the world...suffice it to say you convinced me.

This literally made my day when I saw it. Amazing work. I just wish it came out a few weeks earlier so I could have gotten all the players I saw at Evo to sign it
Oh damnit, now I'm not going to stop thinking about that!!! ....I swear...someday when I've saved enough to travel now that I have a real job I'm going to meet all of you at some tournament or another until I have a full set of signatures.