What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" What we know.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I like Scorpion's new costume, he looks more like a Ninja and they kinda mixed it with his MKA costume and MK1. I hope the story makes it that Scorpion makes his own path and gets his revenge on Quan Chi instead.

It's silly to think that speculation is a bad thing... that is what allows game studios to gauge whether or not their game meets expectations. If 90% of people speculate something it's because something led them to believe it. It's this type of community involvement that helps studios cater to the likes of their audience.

On topic: We don't know much about the game and what has been said is so broad that we can't really define the mechanics. I'm interested to know what they fully mean by dynamic fighting because well... that could mean anything. In previous 3D titles when you could change between fighting styles that is technically a dynamic mechanic, especially combos that combined the styles. What throws that off is the "multiple variations" of each character... Again, this sounds a lot like the previous fighting styles available in previous titles. Is it possible that they are going to re-imagine this feature? Or, does this simply mean Kinect/Move support for full kontrol (obvious troll)?!

Soooo looking at this trailer and then watching all the old cinematic mk9 trailers I've come to the conclusion that we can't possibly know how it plays until we see E3 gameplay!

trufenix

bye felicia
@STORMS

Can you please lock ALL cry baby threads after MKX is released,give the damn game at least 4-5 months.. Nerf/buff threads that are made should be followed by warnings and bans... NRS listens to cry babies, please dont let this community ruin this mk.... COME ONN BROO..
He could lock every thread posted between now and 2017 after a single post, the game will still be affected by the "cry babies". We are not NRS' only customers.

The PS4 description mentions playing different variations of each character which can change strategy and playing styles. I assume this is kind of like Cyrax and Human Cyrax and how their respective bombs and teleport had a different timing to it?

Kevlang

Noob
@GGA 16 Bit @Slips @K7L33THA

Does this mean KTP will be returning soon to hype up MKX?
Not just based on this video, but maybe after we get more details...

OR...

Does this mean we won't be get KTP until after MKX is released because @GGA 16 Bit & @Slips are sworn to secrecy and locked away in a tower while they are working as testers for NRS?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Totally not on topic, but...

who's bright idea was it to put the games on the left side of the xbox one cases?? They're on the wrong damn side when you open the case...

It's like they made up all the cases upside down then said fuck... use them anyway!!!

Riyo

Noob
For me, I wonder whose the guest characters are gonna be. Just like how Snoop had his own Tekken stage, I feel that Wiz Khalifa will have some sort of contribution.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@STORMS

Can you please lock ALL cry baby threads after MKX is released,give the damn game at least 4-5 months.. Nerf/buff threads that are made should be followed by warnings and bans... NRS listens to cry babies, please dont let this community ruin this mk.... COME ONN BROO..
You realize that the developer may have a set time frame alotted to patch the game? You wait 4-5 months... you may not get something that's extremely broken, fixed.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I hope we be able to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy in the "Extras" like you can play UMK3 in Armageddon.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
You realize that the developer may have a set time frame alotted to patch the game? You wait 4-5 months... you may not get something that's extremely broken, fixed.
I wasn't gonna respond to this because,, well ill just keep that to myself..

Waiting 4-5 months gives the game a little time to mature/develop.. It also gives the people who aren't LAZY and would just rather whine and cry till everything is easy for them, a chance to adapt and manage these " broken " aspects of the game., before coming to the conclusion that it is in fact,,, Broken..

Uhhgg!! "MAY" have a allotted time? Ok let me ask you this. How do you know they MAY not,,, have an allotted time frame to patch things up? Your assumptions much like many others from this site gives me and many others migraines..

Only things that should be patched asap, are bugs that freeze the screen, infinites etc..

@EGP Wonder_Chef @ChaosTheory