What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" What we know.

ENDeverMORE

The incredible introvert
perhaps by different versions, its a slight throw back the the 3d games, were you could switch between different fighting stances mid match. The could be a choice on the char select screen?

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
He's not even being a smartass. Tbh I'm a little annoyed at the fact people are already speculating. I won't speculate until the actually gameplay leaks.
Yea that and complaining too already about damn near everything. Announcement trailers usually just "announce" a game is being worked on smh -_-

well. mortal kombat x what we know. lets see. clearly boon is the biggest scorpion dickrider in the world. and we know tym hates rap or at least wiz khalifa.

Reactions: JDM

Down 2

Noob
Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game’s most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together." Little extra tidbit on IGN

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Eh so we are supposed to see the trailer watch it get hype that the game is going to be released but not talk about what's going on in it? Come on.
Anyway I think we'll see much more at E3 next week.
Idk if you heard but the trailer was all cinematic

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Oh fuck yeah, that trailer is too dope, gonna save up for PS4 since Ima get it anyways. and damn well gonna get that poster after gamestop has on their windows afetr they are done promoting it.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
People getting butthurt of rampant speculation...why?

Even with the little we do have...
Do we not know the definition of "speculate"?

Anyway, I believe "different styles" isn't saying Edition Select type thing. It's more of MK's 3d games type thing where switching styles was a mechanic.
Thing is, I think (hope!) you have to stick to one before the match. I dont mind learning multiple matchups for each character style. I LOVE MK AND WILL PUT THE TIME IN!

I just hope that in this decision to accomodate various styles, move sets aren't worn thin. I'd hate everyone to be IGAU Cyborg with like only 3 strings or so

E3, hurry plz