What's new

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay trailer from E3

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
1: Being a strictly next-gen title makes absolutely no business sense at this point.
2: MK9's and KI3's graphics and animations sharpened up considerably in the time between their first trailers and launch. Look 'em up. Oh, and HOW is this like KI?
3: Are you one of those guys that said "Meter…what the fuck is a Super Meter? Dumb idea!" when it was introduced?
4: So, you don't like ONE character, and that sours you on the whole thing?
5: Weird.

1: Being a strictly next-gen title makes absolutely no business sense at this point.
2: MK9's and KI3's graphics and animations sharpened up considerably in the time between their first trailers and launch. Look 'em up. Oh, and HOW is this like KI?
3: Are you one of those guys that said "Meter…what the fuck is a Super Meter? Dumb idea!" when it was introduced?
4: So, you don't like ONE character, and that sours you on the whole thing?
5: Weird.
i said nothing about meter... huh? look that background and characters looks blended together... im saying that we are more focused if the wave is gonna hit the characters on pier than the actual fight...

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
If you don't like the gameplay you've seen, and believe the game doesn't "belong", why are you posting here? Your post didn't add anything to the conversation. You didn't say what you didn't like specifically. No constructive criticism at all, nothing to discuss. I bid you adieu, and I have the problem?

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I just thought of something it's gonna be disappointing if the midget/kid gets away Scott free and is unable to get fatalitied.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

Still Hype.

SHOW US MORE!!!!!!! NRS!!!!

Seems early to have a demo on the floor, but who knows,

EGGXI

Scary Bat
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

Still Hype.

SHOW US MORE!!!!!!! NRS!!!!

Seems early to have a demo on the floor, but who knows,
Demo is confirmed by tylerlansdown
https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/476283038138003456
This is definitely not what i expected.This game belongs to the injustice universe,not MK
Yeah all those super heroes flying around and lack of ninjas and fatalities really convinced me of this too.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Sweet. I was hoping for more characters (I know Scorpion and Sub are the poster boys, but zzzzzzzzzz.....) guess I have to wait for Shinnok and Fujin.

New characters are cool, but nothing I'm super excited about. It's Sadira with a less cool bug and Nunu from League of Legends.

Gameplay looks sweet, I just hope the footsies are closer to mk9 than igau.

Overall, pretty goddamn stoked. Can't wait to see more developments as they come

EGGXI

Scary Bat
ERRRMAAAAA GAAAWWWWWD, sick, sick sick .
Don't know when we get footage though, there are still slots for WB "unannouced" stuff to be streamed on Wednesday and Thursday, and I think last year NRS booth didn't let Injustice's DLC stuff get filmed at E3?

I wanna hear about these option selects though... shit has my interest peaked. So far it looks like it changes 1 special move and appearance.

Thanks for this, WAR_BLAST. You're my new best friend, like it or not.
Hahaha, thanks for the compliment! It's no problem! Anything to help fuel the fire that this game looks like it's going to bring!

Yeah this game is pretty gross though. If you look closely at that last Scorpion fatality, Sub Zero's arteries are gushing out blood. They are really trying to push the violence in this game to the next level. I think we're set for the nightmares we're all about to have in the years to come!!!

Last edited: