What's new

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay trailer from E3

Error

DF2+R2
When people say throwing environmental objects and items are an Injustice and not a MK thing I always immediately think of Mortal Kombat 4 because you could throw boulders and skulls at people lol.

P.S. Kai for MKX ;).
Some of this music is pretty hype

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Looks fucking great so far and yeah as others have already said, very dark and gritty looking. I like that they haven't played it safe and just rehashed MK9 with a few new characters. Good on 'em. I'm not sure how I feel about a run button though. Too early to make any real call on it so will reserve judgement.

Hype as fuck, let the long wait begin.

BRUTALITY

Banned
trying to judge by what we can see so far, do you think MKX has 4 attack buttons? or has this info already been disclosed?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
The dead bodies in the water floppin all over the place was awesome. I like that you can escape corners, I think the game will be very fast paced.

It was more then what I wanted to see, It looks so god damn awesome. LOVED the new characters.

I hope we get 6-10 new characters, at least.

People thinking the trailer wasn't MK, did you guys not see scorpion cut Sub Zeros fuckin face off at the end???

I honestly don't give a shit what anyone else thinks actually, cause this fuckin game is coming out next year regardless, and I can not freeking wait!!!!!!

The fact they showed the fast walk speeds like first thing I think was awesome as well.

DIS GAME GON BE GUUUUUUD.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
The dead bodies in the water floppin all over the place was awesome. I like that you can escape corners, I think the game will be very fast paced.

It was more then what I wanted to see, It looks so god damn awesome. LOVED the new characters.

I hope we get 6-10 new characters, at least.

People thinking the trailer wasn't MK, did you guys not see scorpion cut Sub Zeros fuckin face off at the end???

I honestly don't give a shit what anyone else thinks actually, cause this fuckin game is coming out next year regardless, and I can not freeking wait!!!!!!

The fact they showed the fast walk speeds like first thing I think was awesome as well.

DIS GAME GON BE GUUUUUUD.
Most importantly, it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Cody

Noob
Didn't we get a fuck-ton of classic MK stuff in MK9? That whole game was an homage to all the previous 2D games.
To be fair, it was a success. I just don't think they should expect or want that every time. That's how games get boring. In fact, MK is one of the few fighting franchises I will always love. They change constantly. The character designs, the gameplay mechanics, the moves, the maps....everything. As opposed to Ryu, who looks exactly the same all of the time.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
He wants old school MK stuff, which is why I recommend he downloads the arcade kollection.
Honestly, that was MK9, it was all the old classic costumes and look and what not. All the old stages.

LETS GET INTO THE NEXT STAGE OF KOMBAT!!

Who wants to see the same thing over and over again, I want new modes, new ways to fight, new characters. Of coarse you gotta have some of the classic characters in there, but give them new shit, like I dunno, throwing a fuckin ice clone!!

I mean, god damn, if you are an MK fan and this didn't tickle your fancy, nothing ever will, and Ultra SF4 just came out, go play that!! lol

Man, think of the cool fuckin stage fatalitys that are coming.

Why the HELL IS IT ONLY JUNE 2014!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAHHH

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Honestly, that was MK9, it was all the old classic costumes and look and what not. All the old stages.

LETS GET INTO THE NEXT STAGE OF KOMBAT!!

Who wants to see the same thing over and over again, I want new modes, new ways to fight, new characters. Of coarse you gotta have some of the classic characters in there, but give them new shit, like I dunno, throwing a fuckin ice clone!!

I mean, god damn, if you are an MK fan and this didn't tickle your fancy, nothing ever will, and Ultra SF4 just came out, go play that!! lol

Man, think of the cool fuckin stage fatalitys that are coming.

Why the HELL IS IT ONLY JUNE 2014!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAHHH

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!
I hope you're ready for me to throw midgets at you.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Also, I will have this game on every system xcept PC,

Lets pray to Jesus that the Net code is on par with KI, thats the only thing people should be worried about right now.

Being able to stream any time you want super easy and fast from PS4 and Xbox One is fuckin awesome though, so probably won't play much on 360 or PS3

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
So, what kinds of things did you WANT to see in MK10, just out of curiosity.
Well...this just feels bland. I'm not expecting a MK 1-3 experience so not sure why that other dude keeps suggesting I play that. I'm just saying as a debut trailer it is not nearly as mind blowing as any of the past games. That is all really. that is my opinion. not sure why so many keep challenging that.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Just dragged my lazy arse out of bed to watch this.ok so as I expected visually its very impressive,as for the gameplay? well atm I'm not too sure,I'm not going to bash something I've never played but my honest initial thought when watching Scorp vs sub was it reminded me of watching someone playing 'temple run' on the iPad.