What's new

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay trailer from E3

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I do have to wonder. What made you think of Temple Run?
lol,I think it was the full screen jumps with sprinting and shit.it honestly was the first thing that popped into my mind.that aside it was a very entertaining show.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I need to know the Mistress of Insects' name ASAP so I wanna know who I'll be maining day 1 as she looks very Sadira & Raven ish and I've always had a thing for bugs/insects.
The glimpse of what looks like TANYA stunned me and I'm so glad I got 2 see her as well.
Fatalities never looked better and the x-rays must be a lot better this time around.
A flawless gameplay trailer. Well Done NRS.

...no I don't think that was Tanya. I think it was the bug chick in an alt costume because she had bugs flying around her head.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
yeah proberly.the more I watch it the more I like it,very dark and brutal just how mk should be.im not crazy about the new characters though.
What did u think of it?
Loved every second.
That big guy with the super annoying little kid on his back was awesome! LOL
I didn't feel the Lady Bug because she doesn't look like a character I'd like but I can totally see her fitting in MK.

And of course I went crazy when Sub-Zero threw the clone.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Well...this just feels bland. I'm not expecting a MK 1-3 experience so not sure why that other dude keeps suggesting I play that. I'm just saying as a debut trailer it is not nearly as mind blowing as any of the past games. That is all really. that is my opinion. not sure why so many keep challenging that.
That's cool, I get it. Hopefully, some more info in the next few days will hype you up too

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
YO!!! A GRAPPLER WHO HAS A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER, THAT TALKS SHIT? OH IM THROWING THE CRAP OUT OF THAT MINION AT YOU GUYS AHA!!!!!
P.S I LOVE HOW NRS WENT A LITTLE MORE ON THE DARK EVIL SIDE FOR THIS MK!!!!!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ugh you're right what was I thinking lol there goes my Tanya hype :(
Oh well I'm sure we'll be seeing her eventually. Btw I love that Sindel gif so classy lol Too bad we might not be playing with her again in X but seeing her in story mode at least is fair I guess.
Edit: That's a very bee-ish costume of hers btw I love it.
I don't know...I'm kind of sensing a return from our Queen (wishful thinking I'm sure, but you never know) and I'd be shocked if Tanya is left out.

NKZero

Noob
Did Sub Zero just throw his ice clone??!! :eek:.

I loved the trailer personally. My biggest concern was that the intractable game would closely resemble Injustice but considering Boon's recent tweet on that subject I feel much more comfortable now. The graphics look fantastic, gameplay appears to be smooth still and I love the introduction of the new characters. The fatalities were brilliant and unique and I think we got a glimpse into a character being able to play with multiple styles. I just wished I could see more :(.

Can't wait for the next few days to see what more is revealed...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Guys I found the face we all made watching this trailer in the trailer. Here it is...

We got the Joker emoticon for Injustice, we got a freaking Doge emoticon for... well doge I guess.

I vote this for MKX's emoticon, it works on so many levels: Joy, "you just said some laughably stupid shit" etc.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
We got the Joker emoticon for Injustice, we got a freaking Doge emoticon for... well doge I guess.

I vote this for MKX's emoticon, it works on so many levels: Joy, "you just said some laughably stupid shit" etc.
I was thinking the same thing, this is the perfect MKX emoticon XD