What's new

Mortal Kombat Vita Features Hidden Balance Changes

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What is the damage on JIP 2,1~EX Fan, JIP f+2,1, njp, 4~fan, 2~lift, double dash, b+2~fan, fan, 4~cutter?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
This reminds me of Chris G saying to me during a match when I was using Jade..."7 hits for 17%?!" I wonder what they did to jade...

Who tested this game haha???

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I stated in the other video form that it LOOKED like Jade's rang start up times were much faster. My game is currently being shipped to my house...slim chance it will be here today, but it will definitely be here tomorrow. I will be exploring her.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
lmfao, do they even test these games? Delriach finds in a day what NRS can't find during their development cycle...
That's the only thing that truly scares the hell outta me when it comes to NRS. At least they can fix these things without a patch (I think). I mean how do you not at least go over the BnBs of every chars?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Damn. No reason for me to get the vita version if the console version is way different

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
Its obviously a mistake guys there should be a patch for both systems too fix the goofiness. Rest of the game look okay? Someone ought too check Stryker for me XD

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
That's the only thing that truly scares the hell outta me when it comes to NRS. At least they can fix these things without a patch (I think). I mean how do you not at least go over the BnBs of every chars?
lmao, "ok let's test the x-ray combo....8% damage...CHECK!"

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I do want to say that the Vita version of MK is definitely worth buying. Just don't use Sindel, lmao. It plays quite well. Lots of content. <3
What about the online play......is it the same, better or worse?