What's new

Mortal Kombat Vita Features Hidden Balance Changes

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
its about time that super powered bitch got nerfed,im so sick of her dominating the tourny scene.i really hope nrs make the same nerf for the 360 and ps3 versions so that characters like kabal and cage get a chance against her.
I feel you man, but I think it's not enough.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I feel you man, but I think it's not enough.
it'll do for now.all we need next is ultimate warrior nerfs.there is no way that 212 string should true combo into gorilla press,that shit is ridiculous!and he needs less invincibility frames on his wake up flying shoulder tackle,its impossible to pressure him.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
They nerfed her because of Mr. Mileena 's latest tourney results
I think Sindel does have the potential to kill with 1 move like in story mode and NRS got frightened that someone (Mr. Mileena) would have discovered it soon so they nerfed her... Kinda...

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Damn i laughed so hard. God fucking damnit NRS, if u did something w/h Johnny...
U`ll REGRET ABOUT THAT.

Altaire

Noob
I had my sound off and thought the first part was after the nerf because the damage was so low.

Then I saw the second half of the video and I laughed. 6 hits, 7%? I think I could do 6 d1s and do more damage. 9% xray? LOL
6 D3s. 6% damage!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So they managed to nerf Jax's damage/reset damage...but didn't touch Cy or Smoke.

My brain is full of fuck.

Serious question: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
Literally, how could these figured have all ended up so out of whack?

Matix218

Get over here!
So they managed to nerf Jax's damage/reset damage...but didn't touch Cy or Smoke.

My brain is full of fuck.

Serious question: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
Literally, how could these figured have all ended up so out of whack?
Smoke f4 ex sb resetting is gone according to Chance and Delraich, it just does the 10% dmg but never re launches

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Smoke f4 ex sb resetting is gone according to Chance and Delraich, it just does the 10% dmg but never re launches
Oh fuck.

I mean, that's good in my eyes, but that also means the only one of the Big 3 that didn't get touched is Cyrax.

Trololololololololol........people gon' be maaaaaaaaaad.

Espio

Kokomo
Getting two of them is better than none at all...though of course the easier of the three that is less situational stays in lol.

Shangs ground skulls got a small damage boost. a 3 skull combo does 23% opposed to 21%. his no meter midscreen bnb went from 40% to 41% while his 1 bar combos are about 2% higher