What's new

JAX 100% combo ( 2 Bars )

HELLO TYM .. ^_^ ..

Long time ago, I was watching a stream .. and I was talking to EGP Tyrant about the corner reset. I told him that I made one with only 2 bars! and he said : " wow! I give u props golden ... " and I told him that am gonna make a video and post it here soon ( well, sorry that my "soon" was very late :D ) ... I m having connection problems ( my uploding speed is 0.06 ) which is awesome :mad:!!!

Anyway, for me, I ve never seen this before.I made it myself. sorry if somebody did it before me.

Now before all the "hate messages " get posted here I wanna say that :

* I main jax ... and I know that it is better to start the corner pressure with F4!.
* I have landed this more than 10 times in real matches.
* The good thing about this one is that It is very easy and U CANNOT DROP THIS !
* I did a more difficult one with more than 100% ( with 2 bars ) ... but why ? if the health bar is only for ( 100%) ... ;)

* One way to think of starting it is simply a cross up 1/2 ( when u r in the corner ).

HERE U GO :

41 + 28 + 31 = 100

ENJOY ...

Breaker

~AKUMA~
WOOOOOW I can't believe it I was gonna make a video of the SAME exact thing yestarday but I didn't have my cam (with gf) that soo funny man. Good job yo, I don't even main Jax and I was wondering why hasn't anyone put this up or thought of trying it.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
You can do the same thing start with F413 and you get a double rest of 83%. I NEVER wanna hear a demand for Sub-Zero nerf again.

Thank u guys ^^
Krayzie&completely jaded .... I'm sorry u didn't like it :(

Breaker : looool r u just trollin or what ? cuz whatever happen, I did this since last year :) but I m having terrible connection problems here ... actually I have a lot to upload.But, if I just have time + good connection :(

man my best 2 chars r sub and jax ... and I can tell u that sub is really bad ( compared to the cast not on his own !! ) they had to make him at least top 10 in the game .... he is sub zero man !!!!

sorry guys ... but, the fact that most of ppl who picks and like the style of jax are pros in fighting game doesn't make him "Broken" !

BTW : a good little combo for jax ( mid screen) is coming soon :).I made it before weeks but :(:(
I ll try to make a video as soon as possible ...

Breaker

~AKUMA~
No I wasn't trolling I never seen anything like this before and I thought I had something going lol. I love Sub-Zero and I am not satisfied with his capability in this game.

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
Jax is OP not broken, Cage is broken. You can body a good Jax with a good Kaballsack. Iagb over the ground punch and GP cancel. you can Tornado and ground saw the dash punch (not EX) I say it's 5.5-5.0 for Kabal
lol Tell that to Reo...

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Jax is OP not broken, Cage is broken. You can body a good Jax with a good Kaballsack. Iagb over the ground punch and GP cancel. you can Tornado and ground saw the dash punch (not EX) I say it's 5.5-5.0 for Kabal
How is cage broken and Jax is "only" OP? Last time I checked, the one with the guaranteed corner resets, the dumb recovery on his specials(specially his projectile), armor in everything (also faster and reaches longer) AND better mixups and setups is Jax.

Theme

Noob
How is cage broken and Jax is "only" OP? Last time I checked, the one with the guaranteed corner resets, the dumb recovery on his specials(specially his projectile), armor in everything (also faster and reaches longer) AND better mixups and setups is Jax.
I played Jax for a time, and while he does have much better mixups and has the corner resets, I think Cage is much better.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Okay lets analyze Cage now, Ex shadow kick for appetizer blows everything, Ex nutpunch hitbox of god and invincible, The force balls shits on Jax's purple laser (argue about frame data but I've better results with forceball), He's Jax's only bad matchup, his anti air options are ridiculously godlike, his frame traps are unmatched, and CDjr said Cage is the only character he's scared of facing.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Okay lets analyze Cage now, Ex shadow kick for appetizer blows everything, Ex nutpunch hitbox of god and invincible, The force balls shits on Jax's purple laser (argue about frame data but I've better results with forceball), He's Jax's only bad matchup, his anti air options are ridiculously godlike, his frame traps are unmatched, and CDjr said Cage is the only character he's scared of facing.
ex shadow kick's armor is messy and fully punishable on block. Jax's EX dash punch isn't (and let's not come with the 'WELL YOU CAN UPPERCUT AND WAIT HIM argument).

ex nutpunch is great tool, agreed. So is ex overhead smash. Ex nutpunch is slightly better. I'll give you that much.

force ball's recovery is shitty. You can only use them once every 3 moons. Jax's purple laser recovers so fast kabal cannot zone him like he'd zone cage.

On top on that, Jax has a low starter, a cancellabe ground pound, an otg and a corner reset. Cage has a..uhm...flip kick? Upclose, Jax is a 1 in Kabal's pressure system, meaning that Kabal can only pressure with f3 NDC variations. Cage is a 2, so Kabal can pressure with f3 and b1. He can also zone him much better than he'd zone Jax.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Exactly what Khaotic said. @ EBS3000, you need to stop trolling and start contributing if you're gonna get in to this. Are you guys f***ing kidding me right now? All this CDjr and Tyrant band wagon needs to stop right now. Cage is just as tough as jax and worst the FRAME TRAPS are unmatched. I wonder how this thread would go had JC won MLG. uhhh A good Quan player can rape jax so can a good NW.