What's new

MKT stream EVERY Friday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST - Come join in on the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

Noob
It would be like SF4 without dash. It would be incredibly boring and would have less depth.

The run button wasn't a gimmick though, it was a mechanic put in place to improve gameplay. And it alone not only increased the pace, but drastically improved the gameplay. And yes, MK2 with a larger cast = snooze fest, at least for me.
I totally agree that it adds depth and strategy to gameplay. Just like interactibles in Injustice do. It's just my opinion that it's a gimmick because I don't like it. My experience with MKT amounts to getting bodied by Jade for a couple of matches on the easiest difficulty level and me saying "eff dis!" Lol

Basically, I respect the hell out of anyone that can play MKT. I'll just never be one of them :p

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I totally agree that it adds depth and strategy to gameplay. Just like interactibles in Injustice do. It's just my opinion that it's a gimmick because I don't like it. My experience with MKT amounts to getting bodied by Jade for a couple of matches on the easiest difficulty level and me saying "eff dis!" Lol

Basically, I respect the hell out of anyone that can play MKT. I'll just never be one of them :p
The AI literally "cheats". They do things that are not actually possible by a human opponent. I'm not talking about the insane reactions they have, which is also bs, but they actually can do things that aren't possible. You definitely shouldn't base anything off of the AI, trust me, even I get raped by the cheating AI, everyone does!

Justice

Noob
The AI literally "cheats". They do things that are not actually possible by a human opponent. I'm not talking about the insane reactions they have, which is also bs, but they actually can do things that aren't possible. You definitely shouldn't base anything off of the AI, trust me, even I get raped by the cheating AI, everyone does!
But I kind of have to since I don't have a scene here so it's AI or bust :(

Noob
Sorry everyone, but tonight's stream is cancelled because I have Strep throat. I can't risk giving it to anyone, but we will be back next week!

Noob
Coming to you from BLU PLANET COMICS NEXT WEEK! So ready to get this underway!
Yup, we will be doing a stream of MKT, Injustice and Killer Instinct on Friday Nights now.

What I will tell everyone is to expect to see mostly MKT next Friday as it's easy for me to set up and run independently, while I will be focusing on setting up a dual stream setup for KI/Injustice for the Worlds Collide tournament the next day.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm surprised at the lack of Jax so far, honestly. He's so good in Trilogy! Can't wait for next weeks stream, hopefully someone can knock @R.E.O. off his winning streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.