What's new

MKT stream EVERY Friday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST - Come join in on the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how to unlock Khameleon. If someone can help us do so, that would be sweet.
Here are the notes I keep on my phone that I got from somewhere (probably here http://www.cheatcc.com/n64/mk_t.html). I can verify it does work on the N64. She is super hard to see so you need to play on a stage with a lighter background.

At the story screen, press C-Right, C-Up, A, B, C-Down, C-Up, C-Right. If you entered the code correctly, the name "Khameleon" will be spoken.

The story screen is the screen is the scrolling text - this may be obvious to others but confused me at first

Reactions: REO

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Thanks everyone for tuning in! Sorry if we were a little repetitive or too linear with our character selections, we're still learning the game and we are not very good at it!

Enuma Elish, yes. Along with Nightwolf and Mileena.
LOWCASH, I'll use more Mileena next time. We don't know how to unlock Khameleon. If someone can help us do so, that would be sweet.

Konqrr, Pearl Monnkey, miloPKL, I'll be making a thread on the differences between UMK3 and MKT (N64), and MKT (PS1) and MKT (N64) shortly.
c up c right c down abbbaa unlocks everything

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I missed the stream due to work, but I plan to watch the archive if it is available.

c up c right c down abbbaa unlocks everything
I think it is C Left, C Up, C Right, C down ABBBAA at the story screen which is this from elsewhere

During the story screen, press the following buttons in their default configurations very quickly: BLOCK, HK, LK, RUN, LP, HP, HP, HP, LP, LP. If it is done right you'll hear "OH-MAW" and you'll get BOTH the Red and Blue

It does have to be very fast

Noob
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the stream. Tomorrow I will be dropping one of my MK boxes off to be dual modded for PS2/N64 so I can play natively on the system.

Tom Brady Edfig81 You guys are welcome to come to my house to play.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So jealous, wonder if the AK guys would be down for something like this.

nwo

Noob
Project64
I tried to play He Is Close on a newer version of Project64k, in p2p. We would have 1 or 2 successful fights then it would desync. The older version of Project64k (that I have) doesn't support MKT. Maybe trying different KailleraClients would fix the desync problem, haven't tried that yet.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I tried to play He Is Close on a newer version of Project64k, in p2p. We would have 1 or 2 successful fights then it would desync. The older version of Project64k (that I have) doesn't support MKT. Maybe trying different KailleraClients would fix the desync problem, haven't tried that yet.
have two versions of project64 then

REO

Undead
Hey, guys. Just a reminder the stream will be up and going tomorrow at the same times. So make sure to tune in and spread the MK word!

9.95 will actually be using his N64 stick he got custom modded and will be able to play this time. Can't wait! :)

REO

Undead
AK GamerBlake, could we perhaps get a final edit to the thread title replacing "this" with "EVERY"? Thanks a ton in advance!

We will make sure to clarify and let everyone know if MKT is not happening on a specific Friday.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hopefully I can catch the stream tonight. MKT is by far the most fun MK game to play and watch at almost all levels of play. I could literally never play another fighter other than MKT and remain happy. More people should be playing this, and there needs to be actual MKT tournaments

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Is Noob banned?? I remember him having super easy TOD combos with his OTG throw lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.