What's new

MK10 Wishlist

D. R.

Noob
It'll probably just be Frost.

She escapes the Lin Kuei cyber initiative and is now a wanted fugitive by them, yadda, yadda, yadda. She was evil in the other games, so they may do something where Quan Chi offers her safety in outworld to serve him, but she wants his amulet because she knows of the power it possesses from Bi-Han's stit as Raiden's guardian of Earth against Shinnok.

Also, Bi-Han returning as Sub-Zero would be badass since he has dealt with Quan Chi and Shinnok in the past. The "evil" Sub-Zero now becoming Earth's champion instead of the "good" one? *In M. Night Shamala's voice*, "Oh, what a twist!"

RoGE

Noob
every main character in MK10 will be a zombie, which doesn't matter because Sindel will just kill them all again.

Creepy00

Noob
I love the sub community continuously interactin such as a making new threads regarding sub not matter what about lol
Well like D.R said, if they keep the stroryline then Sub substitute will be Frost. Or if they tweak it, lets say Raiden got control of Qua chi's control on the Earth-realm's warrior souls, then revives them, Sub will still be there in cyber form or normal form and others. But really hope sub or frost will be in mk10 or umk9 ( yet to confirm) :( sub has bein my main since the old days mk2.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
They'll find some sort of BS to bring him back to normal. Sub Zero is one of the poster boys of this game, no way in hell hes gonna stay dead or a cyborg.

Saint

Noob
I-I don't understand this.
The first scene was from the game Armageddon which has no relation to the future of the MK9 universe other than Raiden getting hot-flashes.
The first scene was future raiden sending a message back to his old self with a warning of what will happen if he does not interfere. They show the end of the game at the beginning, except during the course of the game they change the end, if that makes any sense.

Dark_Rob

Noob
If theres one thing everyone should know about Mortal Kombat by now, its that no one ever really dies. Johnny Cage has died like 3 times alone in this series and somehow he keeps coming back. Subzero will be in, just like he always is.

Error

DF2+R2
They might do the whole Cyrax/Sektor routine where his main is a robot and his alt is human. I don't really care, I just want Cyber Sub-Zero to stay for good.

What I want to know is are we playing Mortal Kombat in an entirely different dimension or is it like time travel? In which case, if you time travel, are you in the same dimension? I suppose you would need to have some kind of dimension dna to be 100% certain.

Dark_Rob

Noob
What I want to know is are we playing Mortal Kombat in an entirely different dimension or is it like time travel? In which case, if you time travel, are you in the same dimension? I suppose you would need to have some kind of dimension dna to be 100% certain.
In Quantum mechanics there is a theory that says every choice, every decision, every outcome that can happen, does happen, in alternate dimensions. For every possible action there is an infinite number of possible outcomes that happen. Because time itself is considered a dimension, once Raiden altered the past(or from the past Raidens point of view, the future) the events depicted in the MK9 story mode can be said to take place in a different dimension.

I think during MK vs DC someone read 1 too many damn comics. Arent there like a million storylines for each character for each dimension that character exist on? lol

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Question:

Will MK10 have human Sub Zero? I mean, I know the whole story of MK doesn't make much sense in itself, but they would need some logical way to bring back Sub to human in the future. Maybe CSZ's soul is taken and re-animated in a dead body? Kung Lao's body? Kung-Zero? Fuck.

Ayx

Omnipresent
I always thought they were going to train another Lin Kuei to carry the role of Sub Zero just for the prestige of the title. I don't know, they know they can't kill off one of the main marketing characters in the franchise.

I was actually a bit disappointed the killed off so many of the cast in this storymode. I mean they can work with some of them like Kitana (could just be that she fell unconscious and Raiden revives her by some chance, never died.) The Evil chars will still be around, but that leaves room for some of the good characters which need much more Character Development than Bad Guys do. The Good people need some sort of Mary Sue storyline or something for the person to be into their story, the bad guy is a cookie cutter person with miniscule development. Here's hoping that Scorpion figures out Quan Chi's plan and sabotages it. <3 (Never played 3D MK games, so please correct me if this storyline took place.)

You guys already explained the game mecanics that needs fixing. Also, I don't know about others, but I never liked unlockable characters. It just feels... I dunno. Like people don't give them much as much thought because they have to unlock the person, and not ALL tourneys will have them by default. Unless they're in the Krypt,

Do you think MK10 will feature complete re-designs for characters? Each installment for MK had a complete redesign for the cast. What do you guys think.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
I think they're going to keep the designs. Of course, they'll change up the costumes, but characters that are coming back should keep their current design. There's nothing wrong with them and it would be odd if they changed the character design each game in these reboots.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
At least one "quick fatality" per character, where the animation takes 2-5 seconds, not 20sec.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What if they used a Killer Instinct Ultimate style finish - end the fight with a combo, plug the right buttons, instant kill move.
Like an X-Ray attack, but simple and lethal.
Dont let the FINISH HIM even come up until after the combo's done and the foe is defeated (fights are won every day with less than 1% health, so its only fair youre all the way dead), and give everyone a quick, flashy kill strike/move/special trick they can combo into if they so desire. Everything else in this game is based on hit confirming, why not the finishers? For those who dont feel like waiting for the "FINISH HIM!" and plugging in the fancier fatality, or are bored of seeing people die in the same manner (I'm sorry, Buzz Kill has gotta be Top 5 most brutal and satisfying finishes in the game...almost never gets old), but still long for the satisfaction of ending their lives, it'd be perfect. Like a drug with no side effects. Except salt.

Thoughts?