What's new

MK10 Wishlist

Niflheim

Noob
Hmm, seems like a much better character list. Drahmin and Moloch could be a sub-boss tag team, to make it more challenging. Then you fight Shinnok for the final ladder boss.

As for Sub-Zero turning back into a cyborg, I think your idea is pretty good. Cyber Sub-zero should go attack the Lin Kuei with his brother Noob(who now turned good and leads Chaosrealm). Then after winning him and Noob find out that they're descendents of the Cryomancers and also meet Frost on their journey. Then Sub-Zero finds the MK:Deception armor(updated now) and wears the dragon medallion, which turns him back into a human, though he uses some of his cyborg parts on his new armor. He should probably still bleed blue blood, to show he's a cryomancer and not completely a human. Oh, and if his human skin is a costume for the cyber one, they better include ice clone, Dragon stance, and better normals for him. Also, the human sub-zero could have some different stats like Human Cryax does, like slower ice bombs(that come out from his hands), safer teleport, and longer ice sword hitbox.
The only reason I didn't include Frost is because many people find her to just be a clone of Sub-Zero. If they make Human Sub-zero a separate character, having Frost would be over doing it with Ice people.

Oh, and Khameleon and Tremor as unlockable characters would be great, IMO. They both fit in with MK better than some other new characters.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Sort out their character move sets. Base decisions on practicality and Needs as opposed to "cool" factor. Rush down characters should never out zone zoning characters and vice versa. By all means have hybrids, but don't give guys who aren't zoners, better zoning tools than zoners. In general, stop giving moves to characters that DON'T need them.

Also, think very carefully about the roster size. Don't waste your time and effort putting in obsolete characters. If you're going to have a roster of 28, don't give 5 of them every fucking move in the game and 5 of them moves that don't even work.

Sort out your game mechanics. Frame data should be consistent; allow for trade hits - no more random priority crap. Consistency is important in any games, especially fighting games.

Yeah the more I think about it the more I think Konquest should be a stand alone action adventure beat 'em up game.

Niflheim said:
Make weapons or stance changes
Now, I know many people hated the 3d mortal kombats. I thought they were cheap, noobish, but fun at a casual level(But not at a tournament level). However, one thing I liked about them was the fact there was different stances and weapons. Perhaps this can be brought back

shig

kool guy
Yeah the more I think about it the more I think Konquest should be a stand alone action adventure beat 'em up game.
I think I heard somewhere that they're going to be making a new Shaolin Monks soon.

By all means have hybrids, but don't give guys who aren't zoners, better zoning tools than zoners. In general, stop giving moves to characters that DON'T need them.
Examples, please?

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
I think I heard somewhere that they're going to be making a new Shaolin Monks soon.

Examples, please?
Off the top of my head:
Rain's teleport
Kl's low hat
LK's parry

These guys already have a good move set - no need to give them more moves that they don't actually need and have them excel in areas they are clearly not supposed to at the same time.

For the love of god don't bring back run. Anyway, in MK10 they should:
1. keep it 2D.
2. mix things up. I want to see baraka and stryker chillin' in the S tier next game.
But really, its much to early to be talking about mk10. I mean, MK9 came out only a couple months ago and hopefully have a long run of success, no need to talk about the next one already. Now street fighter on the other hand should cut the arcade edition and third strike online crap and make a new game.

Abudabi

Noob
only thing(s) that matters to me is

-Good competitive play
-Excellent netcode
-Intuitive way to train alone via training mode
- Negative edge removed/reduced

They can do whatever they want with the storyline and characters, make the gameplay and netplay solid is my wish.

Edit:

BTW has any community started a petition for UMK9?

- SHINNOK BEING CREATED TO BE A 'REAL' BOSS.
A) SHINNOK WILL TURN INTO THE DEMON HE WAS IN MORTAL KOMBAT: SUB-ZERO MYTHOLOGIES ONCE HE REACHES 20% HEALTH.
B) HIS DAMAGE WILL DOUBLE ON HIS MOVES, ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER BOSS PERKS THEY RECEIVE (EXCEPT BETTER BECAUSE THIS IS A BRIEF PERIOD FO TIME)
C) SHINNOK HOPEFULLY WILL HAVE A DIVERSE MOVESET MAKING HIM A 'BOSS.'

- REIKO; I HOPE THEY CREATE HIM PROPERLY.

- NO JAREK.​

doomfarmer

unorthodox
As much as I would NOT like to see them give up on MK9 just to work on MK10, the only real changes I would want are;

1 - Better netcode, smoother online gameplay. Being able to play co-op Tag-Team online as well.
2 - Better training mode. Better record function. Make training mode less buggy.
3 - Chapter select in story mode. This is such a simple thing that was left out. (do NOT bring back Konquest mode)
4 - MORE SHIT in the Krypt. This one is not a a BIG deal... but as much as I play, it would be cool to unlock more stuff even if its just more art.
5 - Hit trades. Let there be draw games. I don't think MK has ever done that but they need to look into it.

that's it off the top of my head anyway

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Will MK10 have Sub-Zero?

Sub-Zero 1 was Bi-Han, now Noob Saibot.
Sub-Zero 2 was Kuai Liang, now Cyber Sub-Zero.

Will a human version of Sub-Zero even be possible at this point?

Subby

Frost Warrior
There had been theories going around in places like GameFaqs on how its possible.

One theory was Noob Saibot being split on two when he entered the Soul-Nado. Splitting into His human form and another form being Noob.

Having a Sub-Zero in the next game IS, 100%, IMPORTANT! I mean.....whos gonna teach Frost??!?!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Here is my view:

Raiden, Fujin, JOHNNY CAAAGE and Sonya win the souls of all the people from Crunchy which includes robot Sub-Zero.

While exploring or something in Outworld or pacifying Shao Kahns remaining forces, he finds his old cryomancer place like in the previous games. After finding it some bullplop magic transforms him to his human cryomancer form. Maybe with a few metal bits as a memento.

Now you have both in the game!

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
First scene in MK9 story mode: every single MK character except Shao Kahn and Raiden is shown to be dead

Second scene in MK9 story mode: every single MK character is now alive again

It took like 45 seconds...

Reedoms

Noob
First scene in MK9 story mode: every single MK character except Shao Kahn and Raiden is shown to be dead

Second scene in MK9 story mode: every single MK character is now alive again

It took like 45 seconds...
I-I don't understand this.
The first scene was from the game Armageddon which has no relation to the future of the MK9 universe other than Raiden getting hot-flashes.

well maybe the subby bro's momma brother cusins little sister husband nephew best freind from down the street will take on the name sub zero and avenge the honor of the subby bros

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
Noob... Soulnado.... *sigh* Soulnado... Really? that's what you call that thing? Not "Soul Vortex" or something? *sigh* Paradoxically, "Soulnado" is now the name of my r'n'b/grind/triphop baroque cover band. (Note: that's a lie)

Anyway! I think Frost appearing in the background pretty much means that she's already trained. Maybe Bi-Han was training her before the tournament.

Eight

I am the salt
Here is my view:

Raiden, Fujin, JOHNNY CAAAGE and Sonya win the souls of all the people from Crunchy which includes robot Sub-Zero.

While exploring or something in Outworld or pacifying Shao Kahns remaining forces, he finds his old cryomancer place like in the previous games. After finding it some bullplop magic transforms him to his human cryomancer form. Maybe with a few metal bits as a memento.

Now you have both in the game!
Kano with ice powers?