What's new

MK HD Arcade Kollection

You'd think that after 2 months of the word getting out, we'd have some kind of acknowledgment that the thing exists. Walmart even recently had a listing for the same mid-November date.

I'm thinking at best, this will be out in January. It's too late at this point for them to be sticking their heads in the ground and pretending it doesn't exist.

The countdown had nothing to with the HD kollection. There was supposed to be a new MK9 Scorpion video but there was nothing but failure abound.
Yeah, they said on their Twitter this morning that it was supposed to be more than just the Scorpion thing. And on the facebook it says the "new site" is having server issues.

So the countdown is just for the launch of an official site like a few people predicted.

Nah, they are having technical difficulties.

They haven't actually launched whatever it was supposed to be yet.

The scorpion wallpaper looks like it was just put up in the meantime.

lol.. better keep that GIF handy because it's going to be VERY useful. The new site was up and crashed shortly after. As big as WB Games is, their servers are apparently using PII's :rolleyes:

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I still can't believe those assholes got us all hyped up for no reason. Did MKHD just get pushed back or was it just a bunch of horse shit from the start?

We won't really know until the new game comes out and either we hear something or don't.

There are enough retailers that have listed it that seem to indicate it was at least real at one point.

I sort of wonder whether it got canceled, or maybe revamped so it will just be a re-release on XBL/PSN.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just hope in 5 years this doesn't turn out to be "Hey remember that weird HD Arcade classics hoax in 2010?"

I still cannot believe this is true... we should at least have a picture or something.

Chances are this would be MKDA, MKD/U and MKA no matter what some sites are spreading. This is the actual way things are working, and it would be crazy to return to an arcaic way of making videogames. Ed Boon said it recently, they wont be working in real 2D anymore.

This recapturing of all moves have also a contradiction... why on earth would they recapture to remake MK1, MK2 and UMK3? it's 3 different games... COMPILED...!!! It would make more sense making a brand new 2D MK game... I don't know, all I'm saying is: this looks way too wonderful to be true. Why making a compilation of 3 games instead of an stand alone game? why releasing it so close to MK9? Why so much secrecy? why something as juicy as our best dreams could ever become true in the land of capitalism? I don't buy it...!
That's what I said...!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Mike, I believe that this whole thing is just a hoax or a rumor... :)

P.S. I think the umk3 HD already came out on Iphone...looks flashy and stuff.... :)