What's new

MK HD Arcade Kollection

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can live with learning new collisions and move properties, because we know this will be a factor, but I won't be able to deal with fundamental changes in the gameplay, which you can guarantee will happen.

I am only hopeful for an online feature for these games. I may not have an xbox and never have the time for kailliera, but for once I would just like to face any member of this site in a 2D MK game. That would def be a dream for me.

Noob
I am only hopeful for an online feature for these games. I may not have an xbox and never have the time for kailliera, but for once I would just like to face any member of this site in a 2D MK game. That would def be a dream for me.
For some reason, I recall you saying you're from NY.... if that's true, we can get down in some UMK3 whenever you would like.

For some reason, I recall you saying you're from NY.... if that's true, we can get down in some UMK3 whenever you would like.
Definitely, I was actually just looking at my old PM from way back and didn't know you gave me your cell number. You probably have a new number now. We can keep in touch, and yes I live in NY. I have LIRR next to me too.

Noob
Definitely, I was actually just looking at my old PM from way back and didn't know you gave me your cell number. You probably have a new number now. We can keep in touch, and yes I live in NY. I have LIRR next to me too.
I sent you a PM with my cell number... but it hasn't changed in over 7 years, so it should be the same. Where in NY are you? We def. have to get you to our casuals soon.

I sent you a PM with my cell number... but it hasn't changed in over 7 years, so it should be the same. Where in NY are you? We def. have to get you to our casuals soon.
Flushing, Queens. I look forward to the next casuals you have nearby! Hopefully on Saturday.

Hopefully they got someone on board who's as passionate and knowledgeable about the games as Sirlin with SFII. MK was never a west coast favorite, and the only person who I think fits the bill is Joey Cuellar. We'll see, but this is very exciting to say the least.

I'm pretty sure it isn't PS3 exclusive. That would most likely be a bad idea for sales.
This is something we fans really would like to have as long as it plays like the original (or better), I really hope to god it isn't disappointing though.

As a franchise that's been US centric since the turn of the century, exclusivity to the console with the lowest user base in the country makes no sense. Maybe a timed exclusivity in Europe? That's entirely possible since Sony and MS have a go at such deals frequently this gen.

I still cannot believe this is true... we should at least have a picture or something.

Chances are this would be MKDA, MKD/U and MKA no matter what some sites are spreading. This is the actual way things are working, and it would be crazy to return to an arcaic way of making videogames. Ed Boon said it recently, they wont be working in real 2D anymore.

This recapturing of all moves have also a contradiction... why on earth would they recapture to remake MK1, MK2, MK3 and UMK3? it's 4 different games... COMPILED...!!! It would make more sense making a brand new 2D MK game... I don't know, all I'm saying is: this looks way too wonderful to be true.

I still cannot believe this is true... we should at least have a picture or something.

Chances are this would be MKDA, MKD/U and MKA no matter what some sites are spreading. This is the actual way things are working, and it would be crazy to return to an arcaic way of making videogames. Ed Boon said it recently, they wont be working in real 2D anymore.

This recapturing of all moves have also a contradiction... why on earth would they recapture to remake MK1, MK2, MK3 and UMK3? it's 4 different games... COMPILED...!!! It would make more sense making a brand new 2D MK game... I don't know, all I'm saying is: this looks way too wonderful to be true.
It's just MK, MK2, and UMK3. They could take the easy way out and just capture things for all three games at one time. For example, Scorpion's in all three games, they could just capture all the shit for him in one session, and use it across all three. Not saying that's what I'd want them to do, but they could.

Noob
that looks amazing if that is the actual game... however I do immediately notice 2 things... Scorpion is actually in Reptile's fighting stance, and Kahn is doing his projectile differently than he did originally in MK2... If this is a real pic, then this leads me to believe we may be dealing with some different animations and possibly some inherently different properties.