What's new

Maybe its just me...

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I think it's the lack of fatalities.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Really? You cant be serious? I mean I love fatalities as much as the next guy... but that seems... irrelevant. You could be right though... I do miss performing them.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Before i get into this, let me just say that i am by all means NOT bashing this game, and i applaud NRS for their effort in making this title, but im just asking the community, is anyone already kind of bored of this game as i am??? I mean i still play it at casuals wit my kh crew, but as far as having the anticipation of coming home and playing like i did on its initial drop? I dont have that passion anymore, maybe its the game mechanics, the fact that im not able to space someone out and whiff punish as i did in mk, or the face that i have to respect jump ins because certain characters lack a proper anti air, or maybe its because " in some ways" armor is even a bigger issue in this game then it was in mk lol, again im not bashing the game, it has its own ways of being fun, but im just asking you guys, whos in the same boat as how i feel?, whats your reason for slowly losinng interest in this title, or do you only keep playing it because their is tournaments and money involved, and not because its fun.
You gotta main Flash.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
am having way more fun than with mk9 thats for sure, its because there is so much to discover, and to always get better, i dont know how you are bored with a tournament game when you're try to get better. find new tech to advance your game, trying impposible stuff in game like a 70% super combo with the flash, am way better at t his game than mk9 as well so maybe your exp with mk9 has effected injustice for you, you were really good at mk9, and maybe your not at that level in injustice yet(no one is) and thats why you feel this way perhaps ?
No.

He's already better because the game allows him to be with lil to no effort.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Now that I think about it... Maybe scorpion and sub zero dlc won't be so bad.

Sub is one if my favorites. It can hopefully get me a lil more into the game by boding fools with Mk chars.

Team MK anyone? Lol
You didn't hear? Sub-Zero won't be a playable character. Ed Boon stated that the rumor was false. But yeah... I am on Team MK.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I totally agree with you pig, maybe future patches will make this game more enjoyable, and i wanna see how it does at evo, maybe it will have a turn around...but right now to me the futures looking grim.
I really don't see myself playing this game 2 years from now like with Mk9. What about you guys??
Maybe it's because I'm more of a Mk fan than a dc one. Game can be fun at times. But lBSH there's a lot of bullshit in it too.

I feel with the lack of Anti airs, dashing in safely , unblock able interactables , Etc . One can get scrubed out more than in mk9. And even though they were bad chars in mk9, people could pull off wins with the right footsies, couterpoking , anti airs, and whiff punishes.

I really hope new Mk is announced by the end of the year.

I feel like when I lose in MK9 = "I" lose

I feel like a lot of times in injustice when i lost = BS beat me (also sometimes when I win i feel its totally bs)

I feel MK9 has more fundamentals and rewards stronger FGC IQ. I feel like the Meta game is stronger, footsies are actually footsies where as injustice is built on pure 50/50 into bs

Again as stated above im waiting to at least EVO to be proven wrong and allow the game to grow into more than how i currently see it

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Honestly I think it's because it is not MK is the reason so many have issues with it.

To be completely honest I do like the game, and hope it continues to does well as I like the additions that were made to it from MK9. I don't see the many problems that others do with this game, but then again I haven't gone in on this game as many of the Tournament vets have. That being said though, if I were playing as Shinnok, or Shujinko, or any other MK character, the game would sit in an all together different place for me as that is what MK games do.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I feel like when I lose in MK9 = "I" lose

I feel like a lot of times in injustice when i lost = BS beat me (also sometimes when I win i feel its totally bs)

I feel MK9 has more fundamentals and rewards stronger FGC IQ. I feel like the Meta game is stronger, footsies are actually footsies where as injustice is built on pure 50/50 into bs

Again as stated above im waiting to at least EVO to be proven wrong and allow the game to grow into more than how i currently see it
Another thing I like in MK is meter management and combo breakers... it added depth to the meta game and was an important aspect to winning. Now it is just kind of... meh.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
No.

He's already better because the game allows him to be with lil to no effort.
You might be agreeing w me and we havent yet said it yet

Player A (not so good player in general ) in this game can at anytime BEAT the better player

Player A in mk9 has no chance of beating the better player

Ive won matches i had NO BUSINESS winning and lost the same

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
am having way more fun than with mk9 thats for sure, its because there is so much to discover, and to always get better, i dont know how you are bored with a tournament game when you're try to get better. find new tech to advance your game, trying impposible stuff in game like a 70% super combo with the flash, am way better at t his game than mk9 as well so maybe your exp with mk9 has effected injustice for you, you were really good at mk9, and maybe your not at that level in injustice yet(no one is) and thats why you feel this way perhaps ?

100% agree with this and I see some high level players around (im talking in general, not anyone posting here so far) that were gdlk at mk9 and not converting it to Injustice and they are salty about it....I feel im in the same boat too with what you are saying....i got the game two weeks later than most ppl i know and still can whoops some peoples asses that used to baby me in mk9.....they send me so much fucin hatemail now that the tables turned

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
Well let me be a boss and say it, INJUSTICE IS CRAP AND A WASTE OF TIME. I'm just a casual anyway don't mind me... MK has the framework for what the ideal fighting game should be imo. I love mk, screw injustice, it feels as if it was meant to be played like mk and thats what ruins it for me.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
This is weird but initially I hate the game, specially the zoning implementation the retard moves (that now doesn't look dat retard for me), etc. I still hate the slow pace of the game (too much waiting) and some interactables, but the game has grown a little in me :oops:. Still MK9 is WAY more fun than Injustice.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I just like the game right now cause i love my character completely and im doing pretty well so far. In MK I could just never piece everything together and it frustrated me to no end. Im sorry to say it but MK9 is dead to me now because of how im feeling in Injustice. I just placed higher at the biggest injustice major than i ever did in MK in its whole lifetime. At UFGT it felt like a chore for me to play in the MK tournament which might have explained my performance (1-2). I really wanna keep working at Injustice especially cause i think 17th was underperforming for me. I think i easily could have made it to top 8 but i just messed up on some very small things.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I actually like this game more than mk. I think it is more fun tbh. I feel like I can be more creative with how I play and what I do in this game. Just my opinion.

Cruz

Banned
Lol!

And i was starting to think i was getting too old for games and it was probably just me...:confused:
I'm so tired of it, so soon lol and with Deadpool and Arkham Origins coming out i'll put it down for real.
Don't even care anymore if they include Scorpion or not!

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
This is really all the more reason why people should continue to support MK9 rather than just let it die. Though MK9 will more than likely NOT recieve new updates in the future (here's me crossing my fingers that it will get an update with the new MK9 PC game), after Evo, MK9 AND Injustice should be played.