What's new

Maybe its just me...

Before i get into this, let me just say that i am by all means NOT bashing this game, and i applaud NRS for their effort in making this title, but im just asking the community, is anyone already kind of bored of this game as i am??? I mean i still play it at casuals wit my kh crew, but as far as having the anticipation of coming home and playing like i did on its initial drop? I dont have that passion anymore, maybe its the game mechanics, the fact that im not able to space someone out and whiff punish as i did in mk, or the face that i have to respect jump ins because certain characters lack a proper anti air, or maybe its because " in some ways" armor is even a bigger issue in this game then it was in mk lol, again im not bashing the game, it has its own ways of being fun, but im just asking you guys, whos in the same boat as how i feel?, whats your reason for slowly losinng interest in this title, or do you only keep playing it because their is tournaments and money involved, and not because its fun.

I let my friend borrow the game, it's been a week already, don't care to get it back in a hurry.
and karries you was one of the main ones hyping up this game, thats crazy @ bild yea i can barely bring myself to play mk anymore these days either, its fun, but i know everything already so...

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Before i get into this, let me just say that i am by all means NOT bashing this game, and i applaud NRS for their effort in making this title, but im just asking the community, is anyone already kind of bored of this game as i am??? I mean i still play it at casuals wit my kh crew, but as far as having the anticipation of coming home and playing like i did on its initial drop? I dont have that passion anymore, maybe its the game mechanics, the fact that im not able to space someone out and whiff punish as i did in mk, or the face that i have to respect jump ins because certain characters lack a proper anti air, or maybe its because " in some ways" armor is even a bigger issue in this game then it was in mk lol, again im not bashing the game, it has its own ways of being fun, but im just asking you guys, whos in the same boat as how i feel?, whats your reason for slowly losinng interest in this title, or do you only keep playing it because their is tournaments and money involved, and not because its fun.
same, i have more fun just going to mk9 and learning different characters :/. Its a good game and all but the online aspect just is not fun anymore, the game needs more variety. They made everything boring to me as well. Like umvc3 had amazing music, the maps were awesome, and when you pick a character the announcer says the character name with so much hype! However in injustice, its just like the most depressing and serious voice ever.

and karries you was one of the main ones hyping up this game, thats crazy @ bild yea i can barely bring myself to play mk anymore these days either, its fun, but i know everything already so...

It's fun to watch I guess, playing it is fun, I enjoy it, I just don't care if I don't play it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Scar listen to my words

A lot of people feel the way you do but a lot of people are scared to say it

ie: forever king, pl, myself, and others who i wont mention

You're not alone, see my last post in that thread that got closed about the game's future. Ive decided to hold out until evo to really solidify my stance. There are things that should/could be said but it'd be "pig you're being rude"

But just know you're not alone

Im going HARD into mk9 for evo. MK9 deserves that

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Im gonna be put on blast I bet but I felt the way you do about injustice but with MK9 instead, ive said before that im not the biggest MK fan but I gave it a shot but didnt enjoy it compared to some other games

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
This game starting to show it's financial greed...they turn out a broken character as DLC (and yes just because some moves are unsafe doesnt mean they are still not broken) only to nerf them when ppl complain and word of mouth spreads affecting game sales. Its a game of financial cycles for them and the network has dropped in the past couple weeks --- yes NRS we were paying attention.....the network is not anywhere as smooth as it was opening weeks.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I still like it cause it's new to me and I'm getting better at it. If they tone down the interactable/transition damage and fix stuff like batman having free jump ins all day every day it might be more fun. I do miss the fact that in mk making good reads seemed much more important, at least in my opinion, this game it's like some characters don't even have to bother worrying about blocking low/high whatever because of such strong zoning and traits that give gallons of armor or easy ways to get in.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
There's rarely a game you are as passionate about a month+ after its release so it's understandable. I still play it a ton even with having to rely on the online for most of my experience against others.

prospic

Noob
Injustice was never hype for me because I'm a mk fanatic and I know everything about the franchise. Injustice is a new game and ppl don't know how the game will turn out as gameplay wise. Maybe when injustice become a sequel, it would bring more excitement for the players. Every game when its fresh new do not get much attention, until the sequel brings more to the table. IMO I'm always on mk side since day one just because I love everything about it, but injustice is just another fighting game.

It's because people like me who are real about not liking the game are bashed like crazy. I've been treated as the worst scum and threatened to be banned from this site multiple times because i'm real about thinking that Injustice is fucking dog shit.
FCP/EMP SCAR, go ahead and say it, you're bashing the game, it is what it is (new), and it is not what it is not (fun/exciting). But be careful, if you start to be honest about how you feel about the game people are going to try to shit on you like crazy.

Scar listen to my words

ie: forever king, pl, myself, and others who i wont mention

You're not alone, see my last post in that thread that got closed about the game's future. Ive decided to hold out until evo to really solidify my stance. There are things that should/could be said but it'd be "pig you're being rude"

But just know you're not alone

Im going HARD into mk9 for evo. MK9 deserves that
I totally agree with you pig, maybe future patches will make this game more enjoyable, and i wanna see how it does at evo, maybe it will have a turn around...but right now to me the futures looking grim.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I really don't see myself playing this game 2 years from now like with Mk9. What about you guys??
Maybe it's because I'm more of a Mk fan than a dc one. Game can be fun at times. But lBSH there's a lot of bullshit in it too.

I feel with the lack of Anti airs, dashing in safely , unblock able interactables , Etc . One can get scrubed out more than in mk9. And even though they were bad chars in mk9, people could pull off wins with the right footsies, couterpoking , anti airs, and whiff punishes.

I really hope new Mk is announced by the end of the year.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Dude, me and my brother who both loved MK9 (even went to a few east coast tournaments). We have barely played this game. I like to watch it at tournaments, but I just don't like playing it that much. In MK9 I kept on wanting to get better and better and in this game I have no ambition to.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
It's because people like me who are real about not liking the game are bashed like crazy. I've been treated as the worst scum and threatened to be banned from this site multiple times because i'm real about thinking that Injustice is fucking dog shit.
FCP/EMP SCAR, go ahead and say it, you're bashing the game, it is what it is (new), and it is not what it is not (fun/exciting). But be careful, if you start to be honest about how you feel about the game people are going to try to shit on you like crazy.
Maybe if you made your arguments more friendly you wouldn't get so much trouble from people.
But saying stuff like "this game is dog shit!!!" Just sounds like a kid who is whining because he can't win.

I feel like the lack of whiff punishing and anti-airs do make the game more boring to be honest. Whereas in MK I learned every character and at the very least could uppercut for an anti-air before adapting and being able to d1 and standing 2 people out of the air but now I feel that I have to play a character with a good anti-air and/or wake up move in order to get some space. I found the dash blocking in MK and dash attacking made the game more fun and gave better reads but against characters like Aquaman who have longer ranged normals and a good anti-air it seems like you can't really approach him without getting hit. I still enjoy the game but I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I did MK personally. Even my favorite mode to play with friends, Tag Mode, got taken out so my friends decided to not pick up the game which makes it much less fun. Just my two cents.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
am having way more fun than with mk9 thats for sure, its because there is so much to discover, and to always get better, i dont know how you are bored with a tournament game when you're try to get better. find new tech to advance your game, trying impposible stuff in game like a 70% super combo with the flash, am way better at t his game than mk9 as well so maybe your exp with mk9 has effected injustice for you, you were really good at mk9, and maybe your not at that level in injustice yet(no one is) and thats why you feel this way perhaps ?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
This game starting to show it's financial greed...they turn out a broken character as DLC (and yes just because some moves are unsafe doesnt mean they are still not broken) only to nerf them when ppl complain and word of mouth spreads affecting game sales. Its a game of financial cycles for them and the network has dropped in the past couple weeks --- yes NRS we were paying attention.....the network is not anywhere as smooth as it was opening weeks.
I don't understand this 'Batgirl is broken' stuff. I main her now, and she is good, but can easily be beat. Like any other character, you just need to learn to how to defend against her moves. I face other BG's all the time and that teleport move is ridiculously easy to read and punish on block. If you're maining HG though, BG's just a bad match up for you.

But anyways, I'm a huge DC and fighting game fan so this is my dream game. And with all of my favorite characters in it, I won't be getting bored with it anytime soon.