What's new

Breakthrough Martian Manhunter gets 39% of damage from a safe teleport.

Does this combo bother you?

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Zod gets free Interactable damage with Trait. Zod gets full screen pressure, mixups, etc. with trait. Zod makes you respect him hella with trait. Zod can run away and zone you without trait, and stronger with trait. Zod eliminated my jumping game especially with trait. Zod is safe on one of his stupid ass charges.

Zod makes me rage, and you don't see me posting threads about how stupid he is.
I never claimed Martian Manhunter needed to be normalized.

Besides, Zod is a well-balanced character.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Every time I face MMH I play in defense mode, waiting for him to make a mistake and take the chance to punish it, its a mistake rushing him down recklessly cuz he can punish you easily, his teleport is too good IMO, but i dont think it breaks the game mechanics.

this character has everything, from zoning to rushdown, he is just very good.

and no i don't have a problem with that combo.

At least it doesn't lead into a vortex like KFs slide.
it actually kinda does lead to a vortex with phase charge

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yes.

Walk forward while he is chucking shit at you from across the screen.

You could walk forward on reaction if you predict he'll go overhead. You don't have to randomly just walk forward like someone with a death wish.

Is it annoying? Yes. Is mmh top 2? Yes. Should you stop crying like an entitled baby? Yes

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You could walk forward on reaction if you predict he'll go overhead. You don't have to randomly just walk forward like someone with a death wish.

Is it annoying? Yes. Is mmh top 2? Yes. Should you stop crying like an entitled baby? Yes
I am not crying, you fool.

Everybody also talks about how Aquaman and Zod are the best post-patch, yet nobody ever mentions Martian Manhunter.

Uber

Noob
Myself and many others were complaining about this move pretty much day 1, are people really just now catching on? It is stupid that such a move exists, but it is what it is. You can counter it by burning meter or taking a risk, but yes, its still stupid.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Deathstroke is bottom 15.

He is the only character who has been normalized to the ground, yet an already good character like Martian Manhunter keeps getting buffed.

Man, let it go. You have Zod now. Aside from Sinestro/Raven/Cyborg I can't see a more fitting character for you.

Superman, Black Adam, Nightwing, Batman, and others are all characters that got normalized. It happens. You picked up a new character and seem to be finding success with him. Just let it go man lol

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I am not crying, you fool.

Everybody also talks about how Aquaman and Zod are the best post-patch, yet nobody ever mentions Martian Manhunter.
People like to upplay Zod a little too much imo. He actually has a few defined bad matchups unlike mmh. So im completely with you there.

Im not with you with your whole "not crying" thing though. This isnt the first time youve made one of these passive aggressive threads with these passive aggressive polls. Your purpose making this is clear. To be passive aggressive.

And whats this? Bringing up Deathstroke almost immediately?! How unlike you to be so aggressive passively.

Strategy made famous by middle aged housewives. Well played M2Dave. Were all fools once again.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I will say this about the teleport. The splash radius on it is way to damn big. If I dash under it I don't understand why that shouldn't warrant a punish.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Man, let it go. You have Zod now. Aside from Sinestro/Raven/Cyborg I can't see a more fitting character for you.

Superman, Black Adam, Nightwing, Batman, and others are all characters that got normalized. It happens. You picked up a new character and seem to be finding success with him. Just let it go man lol
All those characters retain their core gameplay. Deathstroke does not. He plays nothing like he used to. That is my argument, yet you have fools like 16 Bit and Slips claiming that Deathstroke is still top 10. They should have zero credibility on this issue.