What's new

[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI (Atlanta, GA)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
So I still have til the end of today to online register right? I forgot to do it yesterday because I found out The Chariot was playing downtown.

If you haven't online registered for the HYPEST event in the FGC (FINAL ROUND 16) then you only have until 12 midnight PST or 3am EST to do so. I'm extending it for the west coast people i've received emails from that they could register when they got off work but it wouldn't be before 12 midnight est. go to http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm and

PLEASE READ THE TEXT IN RED BEFORE YOU TRY... TO REGISTER!!!!!!!! IT HAS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO READ TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION JUST IN CASE YOU GET A 405 ERROR WHILE REGISTERING.

You also have only 2 hours 17 minutes to book your hotel room under the FINAL ROUND group rate. If you wait you will be paying $150 per night instead of 113 per night. Goto http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm and get your room before the rate is done!

There's been a flood of players registering today and we appreciate everyone that is coming to FR16

HELP:
I never got to online register because i never recieved a confirmation email for this account so i didnt come back to this sight to check forums but anyways since i missed the registration i need to know if anyone would be there that thursday or friday to register me from atlanta for mk on saturday id really really appreciate it!! thanks to anyone who reads this

+s9.Oath

Noob
Diontay12

Emergency onsite registration will be held at the venue on Thursday, 3/28/2013 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and on Friday, 3/29/2013 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. These are the ONLY times that onsite registration will be available, and we will only take registrations for a game while there is enough availability in the brackets, so the best bet to ensure your entry into an event is to get registered at the door as early as possible!!

Diontay12

Emergency onsite registration will be held at the venue on Thursday, 3/28/2013 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and on Friday, 3/29/2013 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. These are the ONLY times that onsite registration will be available, and we will only take registrations for a game while there is enough availability in the brackets, so the best bet to ensure your entry into an event is to get registered at the door as early as possible!!
the bad thing is that i have school & no ride during those times thats why i was hoping somebody could register for me

Online registration for FR16 is now closed as of 9:00 AM EST on 3/16/2013. If you registered between 3/13/2013 and this morning, your name should show up in the system under "Player Schedule" by 11:59 pm on Sunday 3/17/2013. There was an overwhelming number of registrations - thanks to all of you that chose to register online! It will save us all time and trouble at the event this year!

Emergency onsite registration will be held at the venue on Thursday, 3/28/2013 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and on Friday, 3/29/2013 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. These are the ONLY times that onsite registration will be available, and we will only take registrations for a game while there is enough availability in the brackets, so the best bet to ensure your entry into an event is to get registered at the door as early as possible!!!

HELP:
I never got to online register because i never recieved a confirmation email for this account so i didnt come back to this sight to check forums but anyways since i missed the registration i need to know if anyone would be there that thursday or friday to register me from atlanta for mk on saturday id really really appreciate it!! thanks to anyone who reads this
someone help this man in the MK9 community!

Well I'm kind of pissed looks like I'm coming alone, The other guys in my crew waited too long. And I thought maybe they can just pay at the door. But I didn't get a hotel room, cuz I'm only coming for MK9 on saturday. And they have to preregister on thursday/friday when I won't be there.

Tough luck I guess,

See you guys at Final Round.

+s9.Oath

Noob
YO IF SOMEONE NEEDS A ROOM TO SLEEP IN WE ARE LOOKING FOR A 3rd TO SPLIT THE MONEY OF THE ROOM WE GOT WE WILL BE THERE FROM THURSDAY NIGHT AND WE ARE LEAVING SUNDAY NIGHT

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
HELP:
Blackula since you're helping out ANOTHER player *wink wink* can you help diontay out?

Im sure he'll repay you w a hug or something