What's new

[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI (Atlanta, GA)

Hello everyone,

I have some very important news to tell you guys before FINAL ROUND 16 is upon you. Thanks to everyone that registered online. As of 11:30 pm EST, all registrations have now been processed in the FR registration system. PLEASE go to the "Player Schedule" link and confirm your information - if your name does not appear, or if there is a mistake, please email BobSmack at [email protected] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as pool creation will be starting this week.

With that being said I have to do something that i've never done before and I will have to issue caps on games to properly plan a schedule for this event. We are going to start the process of making pools this week, so by 3 days before the event we will have preliminary pools posted. Those that haven't registered online will have to register at the door on Thursday March 28 between 5pm-9pm or Friday March 29 between 8am-12noon.

After that there will not be anymore registrations taken at the door, so I advise everyone that didn't register online to try their best to get to the venue on thursday to make sure you have a chance to enter the hypest tournament in the MILKWAY!

The cap means that we think these games are either close to reaching these caps or they will equal those bracket levels once we close emergency door registration:

Ultimate MVC3: 512
Super SF4: AE v2012: 512
Tekken Tag 2: 512
Street Fighter x Tekken: 256
King of Fighters 13: 128
Persona 4 Arena: 128
Mortal Kombat 9: 128
Soul Calibur 5: 128
Dead or Alive 5: 128
Melty Blood AA: 64

Also any player that DID NOT REGISTER ONLINE WILL NOT BE SEEDED IN ANY MANNER! These are the rules!

So I received a message from CafeID that they are sending Kensouzzang, Poongko, and Knee to compete at #FR16! The GLOBAL SATURATION CONTINUES as FR16 just continues to get hyper every day that passes by! With 7 days and 18 hours left until the tournament starts who knows what will happen next. I advise anyone that can attend FR16 to attend because this is shaping up to be the most intense FR to date!

We would like to welcome VXG to the Final Round family as they are going to sponsor 2 trips/hotel room TO DA BEACH! One trip is for the winner of MK9 and the other trip is for the winner of TTT2 at #FR16! I would like to thank Rolando/St.... Maarten for reaching out to FR to add these special prize's to make this a Global event on so many levels now! Not only will he send players that win TTT2 and MK9 at FR16 to VxG, but he will also be flying two of his top players from the Dominican Republic (VxG EMP|Gross and VxG EMP|DR Ray) along with the majority of the VxG EMP Elite squad to compete at FR16. Here's the link to check out everything you need to know about VxG: www.facebook.com/thevideoxgames

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'll support & stop by. I haven't been playing MK9 lately so I won't be playing. Been on DOA5 But I love the game.

Seapeople

This one's for you
We would like to welcome VXG to the Final Round family as they are going to sponsor 2 trips/hotel room TO DA BEACH! One trip is for the winner of MK9 and the other trip is for the winner of TTT2 at #FR16! I would like to thank Rolando/St.... Maarten for reaching out to FR to add these special prize's to make this a Global event on so many levels now! Not only will he send players that win TTT2 and MK9 at FR16 to VxG, but he will also be flying two of his top players from the Dominican Republic (VxG EMP|Gross and VxG EMP|DR Ray) along with the majority of the VxG EMP Elite squad to compete at FR16. Here's the link to check out everything you need to know about VxG: www.facebook.com/thevideoxgames
can someone put that onthe front page of TYM? ;)
STORMS

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
it's honestly real easy to do yourself if you have a small enough screwdriver. the only annoying part is doing the shoulder buttons back in correctly :p there was a guy last Final Round taking the batteries out for $5 and for $10, he could turn your PS3 dualshock into a permanently wired controller. you can try to do it yourself tho and save the $$.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So, what exactly am I supposed to bring to prove I registered to be able to pick up my badge tomorrow morning? It said on the final round site, but I can't find the page anymore. lol