What's new

M2Dave's Friends of the Internet Most Recent Injustice: GAU Tier List

Fair enough. I can't say I disagree with you completely but I still think his guns were way too good pre patch.

This is a very good tier list though.

However I still think The Flash should be considered S tier.
I dnt think his guns were too powerful at all, I may be in the minority but I will always stand up for that opinion. What really made him annoying pre patch was when he got a stage that worked well for him (like ferris aircraft or watchtower). Guns chip and frames were more than manageable in my opinion.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
yep he is hella mid now, DLC pushed him out and added bad matchups too him (MMH, Zod, Zatanna, BG, etc.).
Every DLC except for Scorpion and (IMO) Batgirl is a bad matchup. In addition to whoever beat him before.

Also, DS's low guns were busted in that a couple characters couldn't advance well on him at all. If you didn't have a decent dash, get quickfired bitch. The chip was probably the real killer, though.

I don't think so at all. Lobo's neutral game is better than GL's, and has more consistent access to chunks of damage.
I guess so, we can agree to disagree on that one.
Edit: don't forget that lobo's wakeups aren't that good, GL can exploit that very well. Also the zoning game favors GL too, lobo is only winning when he gets a knock down or he gains a significant lead. (He does have nuke shells but those come from time to time).

Last edited:

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I don't think so at all. Lobo's neutral game is better than GL's, and has more consistent access to chunks of damage.
It's a weird matchup to play, I've played against Orochi and DJT and it feels like its in Lobo's favor. I can explain in depth more if anyone wants but yeah

Lobo feels solid but he has a lot of rough matchups overall. Like a lot of 6-4's and a few 7-3s
Especially when you consider that he loses to almost all of the top tiers/characters above him anyway. I dunno if he's "C" Material though.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
She has what, like 2 losing matchups? Zod and Deathstroke? Mixups for days, wing evade, meta-breaking zoning, one of the best d1s in the game, insane chip and plus frames, godlike corner game, and she's a power character. I can't see how she's not at least on par with Nightwing, Raven, and Killer Frost (???), and she's definitely better than Lobo.

TKB

Noob
She has what, like 2 losing matchups? Zod and Deathstroke? Mixups for days, wing evade, meta-breaking zoning, one of the best d1s in the game, insane chip and plus frames, godlike corner game, and she's a power character. I can't see how she's not at least on par with Nightwing, Raven, and Killer Frost (???), and she's definitely better than Lobo.
She also loses badly to Sinestro.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion

Espio

Kokomo
She has more losing than those two, but I agree on everything else. Her down 2 is one of the best in the game as well. The fact that wing evade can bypass zoning, frame traps, string gaps into full combos is huge too.

I've always thought she was near Nightwing too. Like 17-18 range.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I'm pleasantly surprised with how accurate this list seems (Although I still think Rev0lver makes Lex look better than he is).

That said some of the descriptions don't seem accurate (Joker's problems are not mixups or lack of damage on said mixups, for example, though his placement is not far off).