What's new

Video/Tutorial - Dragons Fire Liu Kang corner block trap

So you would send a bar to be -1? If that's the cast just do db2
Wouldn't use it probably but saying take away his true block strings isn't the problem and shouldn't be taken away. that would totally destroy him as a character. and by increasing his f2 by one or two frames would leave us only with for example 112 frame perfect f4 setups which I find stupidly !!! difficult to pull off , try it for yourselves, 112 fb rc into f44 and make it a true block string meaning you can't armour I between .just try it seriously . And if f2 was 12 frames , then after 112/b34/44 then it would no longer make it a true block string either if 12 frame start up due to 3 of his 4 true block strings being only plus 10 and plus 11 on block, Any other suggestions? :eek:

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
Wouldn't use it probably but saying take away his true block strings isn't the problem and shouldn't be taken away. that would totally destroy him as a character. and by increasing his f2 by one or two frames would leave us only with for example 112 frame perfect f4 setups which I find stupidly !!! difficult to pull off , try it for yourselves, 112 fb rc into f44 and make it a true block string meaning you can't armour I between .just try it seriously . And if f2 was 12 frames , then after 112/b34/44 then it would no longer make it a true block string either if 12 frame start up due to 3 of his 4 true block strings being only plus 10 and plus 11 on block, Any other suggestions? :eek:
All Iam saying if they made it -1 or even made it neutral on block there would be no point of using meter

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
People learning the MU
This is mkx man, you know that doesn't happen. There is no
Its tough man. The slightest change could really mess him up. Thing is, hes not that good to begin with. High mid at best, so the wrong change would knock him down even further.

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
This is mkx man, you know that doesn't happen. There is no

Its tough man. The slightest change could really mess him up. Thing is, hes not that good to begin with. High mid at best, so the wrong change would knock him down even further.
And we have to think about all his variations when talking about changes in his strings

omooba

fear the moobs
@General M2Dave

I was asked by several players to make a vid showing just how stupid Liu Kangs pressure still is. This is just ONE example. In this vid it shows that close to 90% of the cast get caught in a guaranteed block infinite unless they can armor. No meter = you can ever block or get hit or you lose 100% of your life.

are u really still complaining about this? this is like the third video you've made about this
if he's so good why isn't he at any major's top 8? he's one of the few characters without a safe advancing string. he has no overhead starter. the bf2[ex]bicycle whiffs if the opponent switches between normal to low blocking. his 'supposed' pseudo infinite without meter might have been insane but what you're pointing out here isn't an in escapable infinite even without meter( and i don't just mean escaping by whiffing it there's a low of other ways to escape it). and the overhea you said he can just 'throw out' is unsafe and can be fuzzy blocked. liu kang's pressure is very good not broken

Last edited:

mrKrucifix

Just call me Kruce
And we have to think about all his variations when talking about changes in his strings
Just throwing this out there, but they could do what they did to Johnny. His F34 string is -3 in Fisticuffs/Stunt Double, but still like -12 or so in A-List. So it's possible they could change certain strings for specific variations, while not messing with others.

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
Just throwing this out there, but they could do what they did to Johnny. His F34 string is -3 in Fisticuffs/Stunt Double, but still like -12 or so in A-List. So it's possible they could change certain strings for specific variations, while not messing with others.
But this is NRS (not really smart) they can't even fix liu's hit box issues I don't need them touching his strings again

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Just wanted to say this along with his fireball game make him a pain in the ass to fight. Be far away and he's sending quick projectiles with great recovery. Get close and if he touches you're taking damage no matter what. You just have to.

@Tom Brady, nice video. I'd like to live in a world without guaranteed looping pressure too. At least not one with mixup potential and ending in plus frames.

If Lui Kang does b1, how plus is his run canel?
and the overhea you said he can just 'throw out' is unsafe and can be fuzzy blocked.
If his Overhead is 14f and the low is 10f, you not fuzzy guarding that. Especially if the LK feels like delaying his low even slightly.

All Iam saying if they made it -1 or even made it neutral on block there would be no point of using meter
Would the bicycle kick do more damage than the dragon punch?

Serious? They can do that???

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
But the video is false, rewrite the op. Not 7 frames, 9 frames
Kenshi can actually trade with his 8f d
Just wanted to say this along with his fireball game make him a pain in the ass to fight. Be far away and he's sending quick projectiles with great recovery. Get close and if he touches you're taking damage no matter what. You just have to.

@Tom Brady, nice video. I'd like to live in a world without guaranteed looping pressure too. At least not one with mixup potential and ending in plus frames.

If Lui Kang does b1, how plus is his run canel?

If his Overhead is 14f and the low is 10f, you not fuzzy guarding that. Especially if the LK feels like delaying his low even slightly.

Would the bicycle kick do more damage than the dragon punch?

Serious? They can do that???
B1 fbrc is not plus. U can regular poke out of that. Its -8 on block.