What's new

Let's talk about your problems with IGAU

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i wasnt aware of exclusive mobile items. that sucks man. michael keaton will always be batman in my heart.

It was added in the past few months. It looks awesome.

Michelle Pfeiffer is not my favorite Catwoman but it'd be nice to have the costume available.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Better than default? I think Nrs did a great job on her default

No. Not much is better than the default. That's one of the best Catwoman costumes ever. But Batman Returns Catwoman would still be a nice extra to use every once in a while. Like at majors I always use default but I sometimes switch it up and use Arkham City or Selina Kyle.

Default > Arkham City > Selina Kyle > Regime > Amecomi. That is the current tier list. If Michelle Catwoman was on console she would sit between Arkham City and Selina Kyle I think.

(Catwoman costumes are serious business)

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
No. Not much is better than the default. That's one of the best Catwoman costumes ever. But Batman Returns Catwoman would still be a nice extra to use every once in a while. Like at majors I always use default but I sometimes switch it up and use Arkham City or Selina Kyle.

Default > Arkham City > Selina Kyle > Regime > Amecomi. That is the current tier list. If Michelle Catwoman was on console she would sit between Arkham City and Selina Kyle I think.

(Catwoman costumes are serious business)
I agree. But I have this thing where I have to use alt. Amecomi on martian lol.

I think regime is the closest to Batman Returns

KCJ506

Noob
MMH's overhead teleport. It has no business being so safe on block. And walking forward to punish is pretty risky because a lot of MMH users tend to MB B3 right afterwards.

Batgirl being so invincible during her teleport. She should be able to be knocked out of the initial poof. All the other characters that can teleport can be hit while doing so. She shouldn't be an exception.

ando1184

Noob
My gripe is the inconsistent aspect of the game. One minute I'm able to jump over DDs MB venom, the next time I try it the same way I get hit. Or I will hit someone with d1, arrow and they both hit but the next time I input d1, arrow the arrow gets blocked after being hit by the d1. That being said, I don't think DD's MB venom should be unavoidable by jumping consistently either. It sucks to watch your character successfully jump over something and right before they land get pummeled by an invisible wall. Looks real dumb too lol. I know we are all excited about mkx, but I think NRS should have kept a small team for more patches. This game clearly still needs attention in some parts. I mean the dlc came out dominating the majority of the cast.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
MMH's overhead teleport. It has no business being so safe on block. And walking forward to punish is pretty risky because a lot of MMH users tend to MB B3 right afterwards.

Batgirl being so invincible during her teleport. She should be able to be knocked out of the initial poof. All the other characters that can teleport can be hit while doing so. She shouldn't be an exception.
You can actually d2 her teleport as she comes down on reaction. It's very reactable and you get a full combo punish. Or you can just duck it and full combo punish on block. Also, she's only got invincible frames on her teleport when it's used as a wakeup. All other times she can be knocked out of it.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You can actually d2 her teleport as she comes down on reaction. It's very reactable and you get a full combo punish. Or you can just duck it and full combo punish on block. Also, she's only got invincible frames on her teleport when it's used as a wakeup. All other times she can be knocked out of it.
Why does every post you make always try to make people believe Batgirl has some kind of 'hard-time' in Injustice?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why are you such a fucktard?

Point out the part where I said she had a hard time in IGAU. Go on. You could also try and point out the part where I spread misinformation. Oh wait you can't.
Dude we're always going to be downplayers because we play Batgirl and vortex and free wins and whatnot, her neutral game isn't hard because b1/b2 blah blah blah bola etc etc corner damage :DOGE

Isn't her teleport 15 frames?

I mean, my d2 is around 13 (*edit* 10 ) frames. I'd have 2 (*edit* 5) frames to "react" wouldn't I?

But in any case where I'd even try to react to her teleport with a d2, why wouldn't I just block and fully punish instead of getting a horridly-scaled d2 low-damage punish? It'd basically be like punishing Corp Charge with d2 and actively choosing to get no damage at all.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

I mean, my d2 is around 13 (*edit* 10 ) frames. I'd have 2 (*edit* 5) frames to "react" wouldn't I?

But in any case where I'd even try to react to her teleport with a d2, why wouldn't I just block and fully punish instead of getting a horridly-scaled d2 low-damage punish? It'd basically be like punishing Corp Charge with d2 and actively choosing to get no damage at all.
15 frames on startup, but it takes about 20+ to actually hit. He's just pointing out you can hit her out of it since the other guy was saying you can't, obviously you ideally wouldn't punish with d2.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

It's actually like 30+ frames from initiating to the time it hits you. You can test because reversal teleport won't punish KF spike which is like -28. Generally it's better to just block and punish, however if they're using the tele to try and chip you out d2 will catch them out of it. Also, it's easy enough to time and if you have a fast back walk speed can be easier to just d2 than have tele whiff.

I mentioned knocking people out of tele with d2 as a response to someone saying she as completly invincible during the entirety of her teleport.

15 frames on startup, but it takes about 20+ to actually hit.
33iirc.

I'm 95% sure it's not 30+ frames. I'm doing a frame step for it right now. +/-3 frames of accuracy because the video source wasn't 60fps- but even with that margin of error, it's not even close to 30. I'll post results soon.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I'm 95% sure it's not 30+ frames. I'm doing a frame step for it right now. +/-3 frames of accuracy because the video source wasn't 60fps- but even with that margin of error, it's not even close to 30. I'll post results soon.
Sinestro boulder is -27 batgirl can not reversal teleport punish.
Try punishing cw low whip. Its -33 I'm not sure if it works

Sinestro boulder is -27 batgirl can not reversal teleport punish.
Try punishing cw low whip. Its -33 I'm not sure if it works
Yeah, I fucked up. My bad

In my video editing software I put the time bar set to "seconds" but the scroll counter bar was set to "frames". It then exports based on frames rather than milliseconds.

With the time bar set to frames, I've got it hitting on 32 frames, +/- margin of error.