What's new

Least popular character on Injustice?

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Why is everyone calling Bane rare? I have and play the game on PSN and Xbox and i facs Bane online nearly as much as all the top picks. Bane might be awful but there are a ton of people playing him.

Also his forum section is one of the highest in post count on tym iirc

In terms of what? Like I mean Killer Frost is probably the least popular character in the game. That doesn't mean people don't play her though. If you are talking about characters no one plays... Harley, Joker, Bane, Lobo, or Lex.
Crap. I main Bane and Lex. Does that make me a hipster? Should i just buy huge black glasses and a fedora now?

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Actually, the thread title should say-

"Who is the least popular character other than Lex Luthor in Injustice?"

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hahaha probably huh? Or who is the most underrated character. I would say Hawkgirl.
Hawkgirl is pretty underrated. I'm still leaning towards her being a counter-pick specific player at higher levels, but more time will tell. I'd say the most underrated is Cyborg. All you ever hear is how good he is, how he can give most of the top tier heavy matches, how after fixing his infinite he's still a great char. Yet barely anyone mains him and no one pockets him.

Either he isn't that great at all and he's been massively up played, or he must be the most underused high tiered char in fighting game history.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
It's really hard to gauge popularity for me. Most of the people I play on psn run 4-5 characters with day 1 tech and bad fundamentals. The few good matches I've had were from people adapting match over match with one character. Like how a batman player will switch to batgirl or scorpion if he can't find an answer to being zoned. It really just seems like everybody has a pocket everybody so far.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
It's really hard to gauge popularity for me. Most of the people I play on psn run 4-5 characters with day 1 tech and bad fundamentals. The few good matches I've had were from people adapting match over match with one character. Like how a batman player will switch to batgirl or scorpion if he can't find an answer to being zoned. It really just seems like everybody has a pocket everybody so far.
I have a pocket nobody because sadly I don't have XBL yet, but even when I do I'll probably just stay with Harley. Thats what I do with fighters stick to 1 character and get REALLY good with them. Generally low/mid tier.

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
I have a pocket nobody because sadly I don't have XBL yet, but even when I do I'll probably just stay with Harley. Thats what I do with fighters stick to 1 character and get REALLY good with them. Generally low/mid tier.
I think that is the best way to get good at a fighting game. Learn subs to understand matchups but focus on playing with one character. Plus the game is so new that you have the possibility of discovering tech and leveling up the character as a whole!

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I think that is the best way to get good at a fighting game. Learn subs to understand matchups but focus on playing with one character. Plus the game is so new that you have the possibility of discovering tech and leveling up the character as a whole!
Yeah. I just learn matchups with that one character. Because on SCV matchups were insanely ridiculous to learn.....some moves whiff if they tech a certain way ect.

Lobo, Lex, Hawkgirl, Raven, Harley, and Bane. I hardly ever see any of these chars. Even when I do they aren't very good.