What's new

Least popular character on Injustice?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Ravens such an underated character too. I love her in Teen Titans, this game she looks so manly though. Pisses me off. One of the character designers for NRS must have a tranny fetish.
Your trans* hate is so uncalled for and it's ridiculous how many times you mention transwomen. Leave them alone, they've done nothing to you and they don't want you anyways.

Back on topic, is there not a page that has the stats like in MK9?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Your trans* hate is so uncalled for and it's ridiculous how many times you mention transwomen. Leave them alone, they've done nothing to you and they don't want you anyways.

Back on topic, is there not a page that has the stats like in MK9?
You're right. Trannys have feelings too. :joker:

BigC

I'm great in my world.
I know right. Maybe when there's an Injustice 2. By the time 3 comes out they better have ALOT of fucking characters.
Im still holding out hope that atleast 1 Titan is added in season pass 2, When the next injustice comes out there is no reason why we cant have all the Titans.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I've yet to consistently see many Cyborgs, Hawkgirls, or Sinestros. I have been running into a ton of Lex Luthors and Ares lately.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Lex Luthor really? Ares has always been pretty popular.
When the game was first released I'd rarely play against an Ares. Now I run across them on a regular basis. The same goes for Luthor. But when I do run across them the players know how to play the matchup and utilize their tools.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
When the game was first released I'd rarely play against an Ares. Now I run across them on a regular basis. The same goes for Luthor. But when I do run across them the players know how to play the matchup and utilize their tools.
Yeah now they know Ares is a legit character to pick up as a main. Lex I'm still surprised about.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
You and me both. The players I've run across know his frame traps, zone well (projectiles and space control), and don't give me many openings. Due to his corpse charge I have to be patience and not too aggressive.
I think the Tier list will be completely flipped a few months from now. People sleep on less popular characters. Just look at what happened with Killer Frost, Bottom/Mid Tier first month of the game coming out. Now she's Top Tier.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I think the Tier list will be completely flipped a few months from now. People sleep on less popular characters. Just look at what happened with Killer Frost, Bottom/Mid Tier first month of the game coming out. Now she's Top Tier.
Agreed. I've thought about training with Harley Quinn. What are your thoughts on her?

I know I'm completely deviating from what this thread is supposed to be about. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.