What's new

Least popular character on Injustice?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Who do you guys think is the LEAST popular character on this game? I think it's Lex Luthor. But I haven't played this game online yet so I have no experience. What do you guys think?

I only have one or two matches online so far, so I don't really know either. but lex makes sense to me, because I think he is the lamest character in the game, character design and gameplay wise.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
The closest thing I could do to finding out is going through each characters thread and see how many users are posting on them. Unless there's some kind of ranking board where it shows the most popular to least popular characters in this game that NRS made or something.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
There was a thread here with a list of characters by number of times played and Killer Frost was at the bottom.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
There was a thread here with a list of characters by number of times played and Killer Frost was at the bottom.

I think that takes into account story mode. And Lex has a chapter, KF doesn't.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
In terms of what? Like I mean Killer Frost is probably the least popular character in the game. That doesn't mean people don't play her though. If you are talking about characters no one plays... Harley, Joker, Bane, Lobo, or Lex.
i run into a lot of harleys and some jokers online

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Online:
VERY COMMON
Superman
Batman
Aquaman
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Scorpion
Green Lantern

The rest is a mixed bunch
Not too uncommon for me to see the occasional mixed in Grundy, Shazam!, And the rest..

Least seen:
Lex

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
From my time on-line I'd say the characters I see the fewest of would have to be in no particular order Deathstroke, Supes, Batman, Batgirl, Scorpion, Green Lantern. :p

Nah actually the one's I personally have seen the fewest of are probobly Cyborg and Raven. The ravens I've seen were quite good too, but not the cyborgs.