What's new

Least popular character on Injustice?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
man he use to chip me out with that string... she is still good I just hate her trait
Hahah.. The string was a fix, the 2,D3 was a nerf... The stealth nerf on her TS1 from -6 to -7 was uncalled for.. And her trait is ASS! Why they spending energy Fucking with Harley?!?

regulas

Your Emporer
The least popular character is Killer Frost, slightly more popular are Sinestro and Hawkgirl, and it slowly goes up from there.

Batman is the most popular by a huge stretch, followed by Superman.

Remember that with hundreds of thousands of players and 100's of millions of matches played even the least popular character has still been used some 40 million times, so you could easily see her quite frequently.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
your right!! they should of gave jax and cyborg dreds, gold teeth, a chain, made they pants sag, a glock, a blunt in they mouth, and made them say "what now nigga" every time they score a knockdown.... nah for real I prefer that they dont do that.. I prefer that they make them as clean cut, strong, and continue yo have them really voiced by black people....

on that note Im black and have no problem admitted that I played them because they are black as well...

fun fact DC comic actually had racism in there comics and guess which character was the racist... GREEN LANTERN the alan scott version... thus why they made a few black heros ironically a black green lantern, cyborg, and steel.. Steel was actually an attempt to smooth shit out with black comic readers (my dad during those times) which was a joke in the long run (because they use stereotypes like his name john henry)...

with that said I hope they make a john stewart skin for green lantern...:)
and 2 chains.

dionysos

Noob
The fact that Wonder Woman is so under-used surprised me as well. And I don't think her in-game manface is the sole reason. I guess people don't like her trait and her Sword Stance confuses people so they don't bother getting to the bottom of her fighting style.

Also, most gamers are men and Wonder Woman comics are mostly aimed at a female audience. Maybe another reason?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
The fact that Wonder Woman is so under-used surprised me as well. And I don't think her in-game manface is the sole reason. I guess people don't like her trait and her Sword Stance confuses people so they don't bother getting to the bottom of her fighting style.
Agreed on man face as well as rest of this..

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Same with Knightwings trait stance maybe?

dionysos

Noob
Yeah, I also think Nightwing is more popular than Wonder Woman in this game. Not necessarily better, but more popular nonetheless.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I can't speak for who is being used in tourney pools, but online, the good players online, and the small scene by me no one, and I mean absolutely no one uses-

Lex- over 2000 matches online and 2000 offline I've probably seen one Lex.

Cyborg- even when he was "broken infinite S-tier" no one was using him. Even less than no one now other than like 2 tourney players and no one else.

Hawkgirl- I haven't fought a Hawkgirl in almost 3 weeks and I play hours a day.

No one else is close to these 3. Every now and then I see some Lobo's, Jokers, Harley's, Are's and Shazam's. But those 3 are on a non usage level of their own.

I can forget that Hawkgirl, Lex, and Cyborg are even IN the game.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I can't speak for who is being used in tourney pools, but online, the good players online, and the small scene by me no one, and I mean absolutely no one uses-

Lex- over 2000 matches online and 2000 offline I've probably seen one Lex.

Cyborg- even when he was "broken infinite S-tier" no one was using him. Even less than no one now other than like 2 tourney players and no one else.

Hawkgirl- I haven't fought a Hawkgirl in almost 3 weeks and I play hours a day.

No one else is close to these 3. Every now and then I see some Lobo's, Jokers, Harley's, Are's and Shazam's. But those 3 are on a non usage level of their own.

I can forget that Hawkgirl, Lex, and Cyborg are even IN the game.
Hawkgirl is such a good character noob friendly wise it surprises me.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
XBL - is he more commonly seen on PSN then?

Who the fuck decides not to use a character for a reason like that?
Anti-man face on their women people! That's who!! Srsly.. You have to look at the mug with each victory.. Maybe he can come up with a paper bag over head alt costume much like Spidey in the FF uniform :D

Edit: sarcastic response

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Cyborg, Killer Frost, Lex, Lobo.

Thats about right.
I'm surprised about Lobo, does he suck or something? I don't have XBL or the DLC so Idk, but he seems like a badass character, I was actually thinking of MAYBE having him be my alt for when I get bored of Harley. If I ever do that is.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I'm surprised about Lobo, does he suck or something? I don't have XBL or the DLC so Idk, but he seems like a badass character, I was actually thinking of MAYBE having him be my alt for when I get bored of Harley. If I ever do that is.

He does suck

MoldMan

Noob
Cyborg. I have faced only one.Havent seen a lot lobo since dlc launch. Like at all.. I am a kabalstroke. Maybe thats why

The characters i see least in order of least frequent to most

Cyborg, Lex

Lobo, Harley, joker, grundy, arrow

The rest i see quite frequently, even the hawkgirls and wonderwomen.

Now finding a good player using any of the above... Thats rare.