Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

Discussion in 'Podcasts & Archived Shows' started by K7L33THA, May 7, 2012.

1. K7L33THA

K7L33THA When's MKX? Premium Supporter

XBL:
    K7L33THA
    KTP is back! Did you miss us? EGP Krayzie joins the podcast this week to discuss the upcoming MLG Anaheim, the West vs East beef, Cyrax resets, and his experience testing MK9. Also as you have come to expect, tons of random off topic discussion featuring Star Trek, Dinosaurs, Slips' love life, and 16 Bit's new character. Plus a call out segment featuring Kevo Da Man (with a special cameo from a familiar guest). All this and more on episode 24 of the Kombat Tomb Podcast.

Mp3 Version: http://kiwi6.com/file/ozm9a51l1t

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kombattomb
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kombattomb
    Mp3 Archive: http://kiwi6.com/users/KombatTombPodcast

If you enjoy what we do here at KTP, please help us get to the next level. We want to bring Kombat Tomb to tournaments for interviews, on site podcasts, behind the scenes footage, etc. We put a lot of time and effort into this podcast for the MK community. Get the word out to tournament organizers that you want to see KTP at these events and that we are seeking sponsorship. You can help us by donating to our tournament fund here! Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

Who is Krayzie?

Is he from VSM?

Is Tom Brady on this show?
  3. TotteryManx

TotteryManx cr. HP Master

I was wondering what the hell happened to ktp.
  4. gdf

gdf Noob

I finally get to hear Bone's voice.
  5. rotanadan

rotanadan Noob

XBL:
    rotanadan
    7:30, no, you said jax :)
    elLesSDee25 likes this.
  6. PND OmegaK

PND OmegaK [Back Breaking Intensifies] Premium Supporter

XBL:
    PND OmegaK
    I needed my fix man.
  7. prospic

prospic Noob

Slips you should of fucked her :-(
  8. Ermaculate_Slim

Ermaculate_Slim Shazam!!!!

PSN:
    Slim504
    Ermac can get out of Jax pressure his best pokes are his D1 which is 6 frames and his D3 lowers his hitbox
  9. Ermaculate_Slim

PSN:
    Slim504
    Awwww Slips WTH man!!! She Totally wanted it.
  10. Brownie

Brownie Stay Wet <3 Premium Supporter

Lol can't wait!

Edit: Lol Robin Shou....
  11. rotanadan

rotanadan Noob

XBL:
    rotanadan
    Dude seriously 16 bit...... trying to listen to the garbage audio for 3 hours is grueling, fix your shit hah.
  12. Showtime

Showtime Reptile/Sonya

Oooooo please come to vsm this thursday kevodafree, ill make you quit the scene before Cat can even get too you
  13. DownfouralitY

DownfouralitY FUJIN FOR MKX Premium Supporter

XBL:
    Down4ality
    Man I was going to KTP rehab. Lol. Gonna listen soon!
  14. gamemk

gamemk Noob

Man rules:

BE ALPHA even if you don't think your're alpha. Think you're the shit ,regardless of how you look or feel.
    Never listen to another woman's advice on women. This includes sisters, mothers, female friends, etc....
    If you invite a woman to come over, and she comes over, she wants to have sex.
    Never date women under 25, unless you are also under 25. Slips, you will have headaches later.
    Don't fuck your co-workers. They're fair game after you are no longer working together, but not otherwise.
    Women who are not your sister or female cousin don't try to make you over unless they like you. The makeover girl wants to fuck.
    Always use your own condoms. hahah. Seriously.
    Never cry in front of a woman. The only exceptions to this are personal deaths or a funeral.
    Never hit women. Just walk away.
    Know your shit. We're not hunter gatherers anymore. Alpha doesn't just mean being a physical brute who can take down a mastadon. Being smart is capital now.
    Don't be the creepy stalker.
  15. K.O.E_18

K.O.E_18 Military Man

XBL:
    KARS1215
    FINALLY! I love this podcast lol
    KaballinJustice likes this.
  16. IKizzLE

IKizzLE BloodHound

Real talk, I rather fight cage than sonya.
    Sonya is a serious, SERIOUS problem in this game.

Talking about D4~MS is pointless to people who have yet to experience it first hand. When a top player, combined with amazing footsies uses it, it is the most ludicrous move setup in the game by far.

This bitch man....
  17. Flagg

Flagg Noob

Trying to determine where Brady is from/represents.

He's a bit like Ryu from Street Fighter, walking the world/united states, looking for strong opponents.

Is Tom Brady the World Warrior of MK?
    Zer0 Hundr3d, BS3OOO and TrickyLizard like this.
  18. KevoDaMaN

KevoDaMaN DRS|MCZ

Dude imma try but you keep thinking im free ur going to be in for the biggest suprise of ur life time
  19. Ermaculate_Slim

PSN:
    Slim504
    Well you cant go wrong with sonya because everything she does is safe except for her arch kick which is rarely used.No one does a naked kiss move and the only person that can punish her dick kicks hard is ermac. Thats the only moves u can punish.She is the safest character in the game for the simple fact you cant punish most the shit she does.
  20. bipolar_shango

bipolar_shango " Bros before Hoes"

O really.. So her divekick is safe? Never knew #Kappa
    Leave ma b*!$ alone!
    Wonder_Chef likes this.
  21. DownfouralitY

DownfouralitY FUJIN FOR MKX Premium Supporter

XBL:
    Down4ality
    I started laughing so hard when 16-bit was like SAREEEEENA? SARRRREEENNAA OMG lol! This has to be my favorite episode yet because you guys actually talk about the story and stuff. :D
    Nephrite likes this.
  22. Slips

Slips Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins. Premium Supporter

Just to update, the girl has moved on. I'm in the never-ending vortex of the being in the friend-zone.

I'm currently contemplating suicide. :(
  23. NRF CharlieMurphy

NRF CharlieMurphy Kindergarten Meta

LOL dude.... for every mistake.... comes the knowledge to never do that mistake again. :)
    21 year olds happen every day.
    Slips likes this.
  24. Ermaculate_Slim

PSN:
    Slim504
    Ouch :/ Its ok man you'll run into something else dont sweat it.
    Slips likes this.
  25. Flagg

Flagg Noob

I think people only learn things the hard way in life. Women are by and large the worst humans to give advice about other women. What women say and what they want are two different things.

I genuinely feel bad for you pal.

EDIT: By the way, is she the only hottie at work? The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.