What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

How is it even a question:
Worf got locked in a Jem'Hadar prisoner of war camp for weeks where he was forced to fist-fight their best soldiers to the death, and yet he repeatedly owned the hell of them despite being malnounished.
And you're telling me he'd lose to a Bigfoot with a crossbow? Get the hell outta here! Worf v Chewbacca is 10-0!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
How is it even a question:
Worf got locked in a Jem'Hadar prisoner of war camp for weeks where he was forced to fist-fight their best soldiers to the death, and yet he repeatedly owned the hell of them despite being malnounished.
And you're telling me he'd lose to a Bigfoot with a crossbow? Get the hell outta here! Worf v Chewbacca is 10-0!

Worf's the man. He stole Riker's girl, Deanna, out from under him. But Riker was so scared to confront Worf about it that he just waited around until Worf was done with her, essentially taking the sloppy seconds.
Then Worf goes to DS9 and does the same thing with Julien's girl, Dax. Julien had to wait around until Dax was REINCARNATED before he could get a piece of his own girl.
Worf is just a damn stud.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Worf was the fucking MAN.

Next Gen = the only Star Trek I ever gave a shit about.
Generations is still one of my favorite movies of all time.

As a kid, the concept of the Nexus scared the fuck out of me.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Sylvester Stallone has better dramatic movies than Arnold, Arnold has better action movies than Sly. The End. Nothing Arnold every did was as inspirational or emotional as Rocky or Rambo: First blood. Nothing Syl has ever done "Other than Rambo 4...jesus" action wise will ever touch Terminator or Predator. IMO

Expendables is a another example I think of a good Syl action movie, but I feel like they don't count. Because those movies themselves are tributes to the action movies from the 80's and 90's that Syl and Arnold both were usually the big names in.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
lol i actually think sektor beats sonya. Me and riu48 are convinced
And I think both of you are on crack.
I would love video proof of a top sektor bodying a top sonya.
Then I might believe.
Till then....crack is one helluva drug.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Also: You guys never get to the bottom 5 discussion. You ask your guest about the they're top 5 and bottom 5, you the discuss the top 5 and move on lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
She was the hottest 'available' girl at work. There are other girls but not on her level. So getting another girl there is an obvious downgrade.

I don't know why I listened to the fashion girl. I knew better. Fuck!!!!!!!!
Dude, young girls are dumb as hell. You can find another lol. I feel like a creeper saying that lol.