What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 24 with Krayzie

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I think people only learn things the hard way in life. Women are by and large the worst humans to give advice about other women. What women say and what they want are two different things.

I genuinely feel bad for you pal.

EDIT: By the way, is she the only hottie at work? The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
She was the hottest 'available' girl at work. There are other girls but not on her level. So getting another girl there is an obvious downgrade.

I don't know why I listened to the fashion girl. I knew better. Fuck!!!!!!!!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Just to update, the girl has moved on. I'm in the never-ending vortex of the being in the friend-zone.

I'm currently contemplating suicide. :(
You are one basket case away from being featured on Friend Zone. Shitty MTV show whose only saving grace is that its filled with more let downs than anything.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I think people only learn things the hard way in life. Women are by and large the worst humans to give advice about other women. What women say and what they want are two different things.

I genuinely feel bad for you pal.

EDIT: By the way, is she the only hottie at work? The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
TYM: We aren't only about leveling up our mk, we like to impart values as well. :)

Flagg

Noob
She was the hottest 'available' girl at work. There are other girls but not on her level. So getting another girl there is an obvious downgrade.

I don't know why I listened to the fashion. I knew better. Fuck!!!!!!!!
You know what, I dont know the girl, but from what you've told me, is she really the best girl? Sounds like she'd give it to anyone that would be up for it, could you really trust someone like that? Maybe you wanted to just bang her but you sound a bit pissed over this. In my opinion, that girl will never be satisfied. She clearly had someone else on stand by. You're better off without that bullshit. I'm a bit older than you and I assure you, women under 25 are just fucked up. No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her bullshit.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Oooooo please come to vsm this thursday kevodafree, ill make you quit the scene before Cat can even get too you
oh shit dude your gonna be at vsm? if so ill make sure i make it. been wanting to play you texas beasts for a while now.
Real talk, I rather fight cage than sonya.
Sonya is a serious, SERIOUS problem in this game.

Talking about D4~MS is pointless to people who have yet to experience it first hand. When a top player, combined with amazing footsies uses it, it is the most ludicrous move setup in the game by far.

This bitch man....
lol d4 ms owns sektor and all his wake ups. i feel where your coming from

IKizzLE

BloodHound
oh shit dude your gonna be at vsm? if so ill make sure i make it. been wanting to play you texas beasts for a while now.

Worst part is when you force a d4 whiff and then do b34 so the b3 hits her leg and then the 4 doesn't even reach her body......:(

Slips

You know what, I dont know the girl, but from what you've told me, is she really the best girl? Sounds like she'd give it to anyone that would be up for it, could you really trust someone like that? Maybe you wanted to just bang her but you sound a bit pissed over this. In my opinion, that girl will never be satisfied. She clearly had someone else on stand by. You're better off without that bullshit. I'm a bit older than you and I assure you, women under 25 are just fucked up. No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her bullshit.
As far as relationship material yea she's a terrible candidate. But just the fact I could've fucked a smokin hot 21-year old girl at no cost and didn't do it is depressing. I will never have that opportunity again.

The fact she is willing to give it up to anyone doesn't really make me feel better either. If everyone has gotten a taste...I want one too.

IKizzLE

BloodHound

I don't know why I listened to the fashion. I knew better. Fuck!!!!!!!!
LMAO dude....
After you said she stayed till 4am, had an alarm that her birth control is expiring and that she likes doing it without condoms....I damn near fell out my seat at work when you didn't beat.

SMH....there's always a next time.

P.S. You trynna introduce me to her? ;)

IKizzLE

BloodHound
As far as relationship material yea she's a terrible candidate. But just the fact I could've fucked a smokin hot 21-year old girl at no cost and didn't do it is depressing. I will never have that opportunity again.

The fact she is willing to give it up to anyone doesn't really make me feel better either. If everyone has gotten a taste...I want one too.
And really dude, she wanted to watch friends with benefits.....
She said I want to have sex with you in several different ways.....

She might think your gay.

Death

Noob

Sektor beats Sonya. Level up Kizzle and J360 :REO

Slips

And really dude, she wanted to watch friends with benefits.....
She said I want to have sex with you in several different ways.....

She might think your gay.
She probably does. I still can't believe how stupid I am.

Slips

NEWSFLASH, makeover girl wants to fuck you so she sabotaged you.
Makeover girl is like over 10 years older than me. I have 0% physical attraction to her. I don't know maybe she's a cougar or something but she should know I don't see her like that.

That thought has crossed my mind though. Her advise had been spot on up until then, but girls tell you what they want to hear as far as how they want to be romanced...not fucked. And thats what that girl wanted. Should've just went with the animal instincts.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I read a brief history of time. . . And his other books as well. Hawking is my hero! I loved this episode!