What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - 2013 Awards Show

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?

Slymind

Noob
You guys should make a podcast about old(and for the most part obscure) fighting games, many of those that came from the 90's.

Eternal Champions, Tattoo Assassins, Weaponlord, Primal Rage, Mace, Dark Rift, Shaq Fu, Ninja Turtles(Snes/Genesis) among others, a lot of material for a good laugh.

Just a suggestion.

Matix218

Get over here!
You guys should make a podcast about old(and for the most part obscure) fighting games, many of those that came from the 90's.

Eternal Champions, Tattoo Assassins, Weaponlord, Primal Rage, Mace, Dark Rift, Shaq Fu, Ninja Turtles(Snes/Genesis) among others, a lot of material for a good laugh.

Just a suggestion.
Don't forget clay fighter and Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi? or whatever it was lol

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

Just a suggestion.
I would not mind being a guest to talk about pitfighter. I am a top player in that game and know the tier list. I have many things to say about chainman eddy.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
9/11 was significant, but I wouldn't call it a disaster as such. Certain elements of the military industrial complex, certain elements of your government and the owner of the towers, one Larry Silverstein who ironically profited in billions from the destruction probably albeit secretly have a different viewpoint of the situation.

But it was a great excuse to go to war with a country who had no real involvement and a convenient excuse to erode your rights away..

I am not surprised no one has mentioned the Japanese earthquake and subsequent Fukushima Nuclear disaster even it continues to be a huge area of concern and the real environmental threat we face (forget the retarded notion of C02 emissions we are bombarded with on a consistent basis). Proposed clean-up is 40 years away and the threat of meltdown is a constant threat while tons of radioactive water is pumped into the ocean every day.... I know there has been corporate funded "debunking efforts" regarding this of late, I don't buy them.

When Japan asks the international community for help you know some serious shit is going down....

187x

Noob
9/11 was significant, but I wouldn't call it a disaster as such. Certain elements of the military industrial complex, certain elements of your government and the owner of the towers, one Larry Silverstein who ironically profited in billions from the destruction probably albeit secretly have a different viewpoint of the situation.

But it was a great excuse to go to war with a country who had no real involvement and a convenient excuse to erode your rights away..

I am not surprised no one has mentioned the Japanese earthquake and subsequent Fukushima Nuclear disaster even it continues to be a huge area of concern and the real environmental threat we face (forget the retarded notion of C02 emissions we are bombarded with on a consistent basis). Proposed clean-up is 40 years away and the threat of meltdown is a constant threat while tons of radioactive water is pumped into the ocean every day.... I know there has been corporate funded "debunking efforts" regarding this of late, I don't buy them.

When Japan asks the international community for help you know some serious shit is going down....

This. Props to you for actually knowing what goes on unlike most Americans

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
nice, i rebelo ermac!
"Sir, what is this?!"
"The test."
"I can see that! I mean....I...I don't know any of this stuff..."
"Well if you did your homework like I urged you to, then maybe your midterm wouldn't have Rebeloed you."

Reactions: zaf

coolwhip

Noob
9/11 was significant, but I wouldn't call it a disaster as such..
I'm sorry but what? Even if some profited, and even if you subscribe to conspiracy theories, and even if a million of other things, THREE THOUSAND people died. I'm not American, I don't live in America, so I don't live in an American bubble. For me personally, 9/11 is not the biggest disaster since other disasters have hit closer to home. However, not only is comparing awful events in order to determine which was more awful dubious, but saying an event in which almost 3000 people died was "significant but not a disaster" or whatever is insane.

Agreed about the Japanese earthquake though.

sn1kzZe

Noob
9/11 was biggest because all other countries lookup to America, they have many victories under their belt and considered a top dog among protected countries (not safest, because safe means low crime but I'm talking about self protection against other countries), after the event it showed that no one is safe from terrorism, and if the most secured country can get hit imagine all other countries.

It's like seeing your favorite hero get dominated by the villain in a 7-3 matchup for the hero ];

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
9/11 was biggest because all other countries lookup to America, they have many victories under their belt and considered a top dog among protected countries (not safest, because safe means low crime but I'm talking about self protection against other countries), after the event it showed that no one is safe from terrorism, and if the most secured country can get hit imagine all other countries.

It's like seeing your favorite hero get dominated by the villain in a 7-3 matchup for the hero ];
America is Kabal?

America might be one of the most hated countries rather than the country people look up to(maybe that is just the stereotypical american way of thinking?) . America really isnt that safe of a country compared to a lot of countries. The amount of white supremacists in some areas, crooked police, gun posession etc is far from safe compared to most western countries.

sn1kzZe

Noob
America might be one of the most hated countries rather than the country people look up to(maybe that is just the stereotypical american way of thinking?) . America really isnt that safe of a country compared to a lot of countries. The amount of white supremacists in some areas, crooked police, gun posession etc is far from safe compared to most western countries.
Do you even read before you reply?

Yo so when is the next KTP!!!

One thing on this podcast I will say is 16bit is right about not converting to Christianity from the random chance that happened while Slips was on the road!

Religion I don't care what it is...is tearing this world apart!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Yo so when is the next KTP!!!

One thing on this podcast I will say is 16bit is right about not converting to Christianity from the random chance that happened while Slips was on the road!

Religion I don't care what it is...is tearing this world apart!
Next episode with Tommy Wafflez has been recorded and will be up next Monday.