What's new

[Jul 27, 2013] KombatNetwork/RBR Presents: Rampage July 27th at YesterCades (Red Bank)

I will most likely be bringing with me 3 players from KPB who are going to be entering multiple games. It may be even 4 and chances are we will have another member driving which could potential bump up the total amount to 8 players. Let's see what happens between now and Saturday though. But I do know two of them are definites.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Guest list update, over 100 confirms for the 8 games

Shock
Summoning
Hitoshura
Mikemetroid
rev0lver
Check
KT Smith
Lt. Box
Cibernetico
Dr. Handsome
StevoSuprem0
jonnitti
Riyo
Kazi
Besteban
GBursine
ChainAce
Nick S
Liquid Alloy
Spyro
Joe Lewis
ComeBack Kyle
Marquise W
Mitch L
Joe K
Bryan W
Robin K
Kayce M
Raymond L
Kevin S
ManTan
Gina P
Jarret R
Thai Senpai
Sean Abbott
Jeff R
Icy Black Deep
Oluremi K
7L
James F
Ray Riazy
David S
Benjamin K
Mike Z
Tom Z
Alex M
Joe T
Claude VonStroke
J360
John H
David G
James C
BlackBryan
BrewtusBibulus
EdFig81
Del Davis
Jen G
rolz420zx
Grant G
Richard M
Ricky T
Gregory J
Kyshaun R
LanceMonsoon
Jupiter
Insuperable
Joseph P
Josh C
Jake M
Brian B
Tucker M
Brendan C
Mustafi C
Kyle R
Richard M
Giovanni G
Dark Rob
Bamidele Ojo
Peter R
Matthew T
JRosa
Ryan J
Robin J
Aidan O
Matthew P
Michael B
Matt G
Davey C
Harrison K
Jeremiah W
Vinny F
Emeril D
James B
Paul S
Wesley S
OBS Husky Brown
Scoot Magee
Teddy K
Dan D
Tom Brady
Adam W
Dmitriy S
Mike B
Francisco M

Maybes

blueNINE
Jer
zaf
SwiftTomHanks
Lambro
Minh C
Guy C
Esoteric
Ed T
Ian M
Matthew T
Grant G
Steve M
Gabriel M
Marco M
Victor L
Johnathan L
Adam R
Harvey D
JT M
OC
ClassySasquatch
MagnetoHalfway
Matt G
Justin Doc
Pity Coin
Bobby D
Bobman
Preston M
Fooblat
Julian L
Jeremy K
Adam C
Katie K
Rob S
Timothy C
Jonathan F
Tyler M
Sahar K
Corey Havoc
Johnathan J
Frank N
Asa S
Maikeru T
Josh R
Keith S
Edwin T
John F
Troy S
Michael C
Fabri RC

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Hey I'm free to come on Saturday but my car is getting fixed. I'm looking to catch a ride with anyone that's going. I'll give money for gas and ect.

btw, if you need any extra help on staff, I'll be glad to help. I wouldn't mind getting some experience on how running brackets work.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I will be at YesterCades setting up around 3:30 and should be ready before 5 when doors officially open to players for casuals. Stream time I'm shooting for is 6PM but with the way things go, that usually means 8PM. I believe I have done enough prep at the venue already to be sure an on time stream start happens.

Anyone driving and has empty seats in their car, please contact other players you know who are on the way or near you and bring them along. We already have over 100 confirms and 50 maybes (which probably means about 75 people will actually show and that's fine for this venue) but by all means, bring players out. MvC2 cabinet PSX/2 mods were installed tonight. UMK3 mods will be tightened up and checked tomorrow for casuals. Remember, aside from Injustice and MK9 there will be AE, UMvC3, Smash Melee, Brawl and CvS2.

Expect most of the stream time to be taken up by Injustice pools, unless there is a lower than expected turnout, in which case we'll probably switch to Whas Mahvel pools. We are going to try to stream top 3 for just about every game we're running so also expect some games you don't want to see, but remember there are others who do. Tweet out the stream and hype it up, I'm hearing VXG unfortunately a bust so there might be a lot of people looking for something else since they are already available to watch.

Anyone staying in the area because you are coming from a long distance, there's a Days Inn in Middletown less than 5 miles north of the venue that's pretty cheap, maybe $100 a night, then there's a Residence Inn which is around the same, less than 5 miles west, then a couple of semi expensive ones, The Oyster Point Hotel and Molly Pitcher Inn, which are right around the corner from the venue.

Parking is free after 6PM so if you're there around 4 or 5, bring a couple bucks in quarters to get you by unless you can find unmetered parking which within the hour probably won't matter.

Be safe players, GL and HF.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Shock

Those converters you speak of, they are ps2~xbox right? Or Ps3? I've never had a reason to use one, so i'm not too sure how they work.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I'm 100% going now, but all my buddies have left me alone, and now I must fly solo, Amelia Airheart style to Shit Jersey.

Does anyone else want or need a ride that is on the way or can meet me around the Philly area?

I'm 100% going now, but all my buddies have left me alone, and now I must fly solo, Amelia Airheart style to Shit Jersey.

Does anyone else want or need a ride that is on the way or can meet me around the Philly area?

I might. Hopefully more people would want to play MK this time, but if not I still get to hang out and talk with people.
What time were you planning on heading out, so I know when I need to decide by?

zaf

professor
*looks at list of people going*

My heart is broken for not being able to go to this.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I might. Hopefully more people would want to play MK this time, but if not I still get to hang out and talk with people.
What time were you planning on heading out, so I know when I need to decide by?
I'd like to be leaving kop at 3pm.

Imma not touch mk9 ever again bro. I've seen the light with injustice, and there's no turning back. I'm not sure how many people are going to play mk there, you'd have to check with Shock for a guesstament.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
So far, everyone is drowning in swarms of people... and there's some games going on somewhere inside that pulsating mound of flesh... Who's idea was it to have this many games in a place this size? Guess there was a much larger turnout thelan they thought.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Shock, not sure who else to talk to, but my buddy accidentally walked out with one of the Cronus converters. He had been lending his out and somehow ended with two by the time we made it home. I can drop it off somewhere tomorrow because I'll be driving back up north, just PM me or something.