What's new

[Jul 27, 2013] KombatNetwork/RBR Presents: Rampage July 27th at YesterCades (Red Bank)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Also a reminder, UMK3 cab has PSX/2 pad support and the MvC2 cab will have it by the tournament as well.

The last several times I checked this thread, Swift Tom Hanks and Dr Handsome's replies were not here but Cibernetico's was, very strange.

Dr Handsome, Injustice tournament won't start until about 7PM, 6 at the earliest as players won't be able to start casuals until 5. Also, can you give me names or tags to list for those players?
StevoSuprem0 and Sean Abbott.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Updated list:

Shock
summoning
Hitoshura
Mikemetroid
rev0lver
Check
KT Smith
Lt. Box
Cibernetico
Dr. Handsome
StevoSuprem0
jonnitti
Riyo
Kazi
Besteban
GBursine
ChainAce
Nick S
Liquid Alloy
Spyro
Joe Lewis
ComeBack Kyle
Marquise W
Mitch L
Joe K
Bryan W
Robin K
Kayce M
Raymond L
Kevin S
ManTan
Gina P
Jarret R
Thai Senpai
Sean Abbott
Jeff R
Icy Black Deep
Oluremi
7L
James F
Ray Riazy
David S
Benjamin K
Mike Z
Tom Z
Alex M
Joe T
Claude VonStroke
J360
John H
David G
James C
BlackBryan
Noob 1
Noob 2
Noob 3
Noob 4
BrewtusBibulus
EdFig81
rolz420zx
Grant G
Richard M
Ricky T
Gregory J
Kyshaun R
LanceMonsoon
Jupiter
Insuperable

Maybes

blueNINE
Jer
zaf
SwiftTomHanks
Scoot Magee
Edfig81
Lambro
Minh C
Guy C
Esoteric
Ed T
Ian M
Matthew T
Grant G
Steve M
Gabriel M
Marco M
Victor L
Johnathan L
Adam R
Adam C
Harvey D
JT M
ClassySasquatch
MagnetoHalfway
Matt G
Justin Doc
Pity Coin
Bobman

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
hmm don't know if i'll be able to make it. my summer has been insanely busy with music and gigs.

edit: actually i can't go at all. already have 2 other potential plans that i have yet to make a decision about. bah. =(

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
hmm don't know if i'll be able to make it. my summer has been insanely busy with music and gigs.

edit: actually i can't go at all. already have 2 other potential plans that i have yet to make a decision about. bah. =(
Thanks for the heads up

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Shock, two quick questions:
1. Do you guys have all the character costumes available for the tournament? It may be determining my attire... :cool:
2. This is gonna be my first tournament and I always see everyone using wired controllers, presumably because of reliability, but I just wanted to make sure- I can use a wireless controller, right?
Thanks!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shock, two quick questions:
1. Do you guys have all the character costumes available for the tournament? It may be determining my attire... :cool:
2. This is gonna be my first tournament and I always see everyone using wired controllers, presumably because of reliability, but I just wanted to make sure- I can use a wireless controller, right?
Thanks!
We definitely don't have all the costumes, I will try to at least get most of the unlockable/purchasable ones the stream setup by the tournament but I know there are other ones you need to perform special tasks for. If anyone has a walk through on all the costumes it'd help me out.

As for wireless controllers, I know players wire in and then disconnect the wire while playing, but you must wire in to start and turn off your controller whenever you finish playing any set, casuals or tournament, as using it again will interfere with that system later on and it could be a tournament match.

Hope to see you there.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
We definitely don't have all the costumes, I will try to at least get most of the unlockable/purchasable ones the stream setup by the tournament but I know there are other ones you need to perform special tasks for. If anyone has a walk through on all the costumes it'd help me out.

As for wireless controllers, I know players wire in and then disconnect the wire while playing, but you must wire in to start and turn off your controller whenever you finish playing any set, casuals or tournament, as using it again will interfere with that system later on and it could be a tournament match.

Hope to see you there.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info man!

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
J1con is literally the day before in Philly. Id much rather be here though, cause mk9. Buuut I'm in the sane boat as swifttom, no converter. If anyone can let me borrow one, I'm there with probably 4 noobs you all can take money from.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
J1con is literally the day before in Philly. Id much rather be here though, cause mk9. Buuut I'm in the sane boat as swifttom, no converter. If anyone can let me borrow one, I'm there with probably 4 noobs you all can take money from.
I have 4 converters available. Can you give me names of these noobs so I can add them to the list?

What time is mk9 being run and will it be on stream at all? Thanks
We can definitely put at least top 4 for all games on stream that are easy enough to stream, ie no MvC2 (even though we can theoretically stream from the cab) and CvS2 likely not. Smash I don't know what is up with them. My goal would be to run at least some matches from each game worth streaming and then top 4 guaranteed. We can set up 4 games for stream time and have it be like a top 16 and run it down, ie: Injustice, MK9, AE and UMvC3, with projecting at least one game with smaller numbers to be in top 4 by 8PM or earlier if all games start by like 6:30-7PM.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I have 4 converters available. Can you give me names of these noobs so I can add them to the list?

We can definitely put at least top 4 for all games on stream that are easy enough to stream, ie no MvC2 (even though we can theoretically stream from the cab) and CvS2 likely not. Smash I don't know what is up with them. My goal would be to run at least some matches from each game worth streaming and then top 4 guaranteed. We can set up 4 games for stream time and have it be like a top 16 and run it down, ie: Injustice, MK9, AE and UMvC3, with projecting at least one game with smaller numbers to be in top 4 by 8PM or earlier if all games start by like 6:30-7PM.

CaptainPubis
Nobrows
And SlightlyTannedBrian.

Fxckin noobs.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Turnout is looking really good for this event, I would like to see more Injustice and MK9 players show up. There's still only a handful of confirmed players per game but the event is looking to have around 60 players at this point across the games and likely more.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Just saw this thread, me and my brother haven't really been playing Injustice too much, and do not have the necessary equipment needed to play the game on 360. That said, we still have been playing MK a lot and Injustice here and there. We both loved this venue, so we will definitely try to make it out. Shock I think I saw you mention converters? If we can make it out could we borrow them, all we have is ps3 pads since we haven't really been to interested in Injustice. :(

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just saw this thread, me and my brother haven't really been playing Injustice too much, and do not have the necessary equipment needed to play the game on 360. That said, we still have been playing MK a lot and Injustice here and there. We both loved this venue, so we will definitely try to make it out. Shock I think I saw you mention converters? If we can make it out could we borrow them, all we have is ps3 pads since we haven't really been to interested in Injustice. :(
Great to hear, we have 4 converters available for the event to be used during the tournament and casuals if need be.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Great to hear, we have 4 converters available for the event to be used during the tournament and casuals if need be.
Alright sounds great, thanks! I will keep you updated but I don't see a reason as to why we won't be able to make it to this. It will also give us an idea on where we stand going into summer jam.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Another guest list update:

Shock
summoning
Hitoshura
Mikemetroid
rev0lver
Check
KT Smith
Lt. Box
Cibernetico
Dr. Handsome
StevoSuprem0
jonnitti
Riyo
Kazi
Besteban
GBursine
ChainAce
Nick S
Liquid Alloy
Spyro
Joe Lewis
ComeBack Kyle
Marquise W
Mitch L
Joe K
Bryan W
Robin K
Kayce M
Raymond L
Kevin S
ManTan
Gina P
Jarret R
Thai Senpai
Sean Abbott
Jeff R
Icy Black Deep
Oluremi
7L
James F
Ray Riazy
David S
Benjamin K
Mike Z
Tom Z
Alex M
Joe T
Claude VonStroke
J360
John H
David G
James C
BlackBryan
BrewtusBibulus
EdFig81
Del Davis
Jen G
rolz420zx
Grant G
Richard M
Ricky T
Gregory J
Kyshaun R
LanceMonsoon
Jupiter
Insuperable
Joseph P
Josh C
Jake M
Brian B
Tucker M
Brendan C
Mustafi C
Kyle R
Richard M
Giovanni G
Dark Rob

Maybes

blueNINE
Jer
zaf
SwiftTomHanks
Scoot Magee
Lambro
Minh C
Guy C
Esoteric
Ed T
Ian M
Matthew T
Grant G
Steve M
Gabriel M
Marco M
Victor L
Johnathan L
Adam R
Adam C
Harvey D
JT M
OC
ClassySasquatch
MagnetoHalfway
Matt G
Justin Doc
Pity Coin
Bobby D
Bobman
Preston M
Fooblat
Julian L
Jeremy K
Adam C
Artem T
Matt G
Katie K
Rob S
Timothy C
Jonathan F
Tyler M

Turnout is looking really good for this event, I would like to see more Injustice and MK9 players show up. There's still only a handful of confirmed players per game but the event is looking to have around 60 players at this point across the games and likely more.
Errr...how low is Injustice? Wanted to make sure it's at least definitely happening. It'd be a trip for the three of us to drive to redbank and it not happen. If that list is strictly injustice I wouldn't be asking, but I wasn't sure.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Hey Shock, will there be set ups available to warm up on in multiple games?

I'd like to do that if at all possible

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Errr...how low is Injustice? Wanted to make sure it's at least definitely happening. It'd be a trip for the three of us to drive to redbank and it not happen. If that list is strictly injustice I wouldn't be asking, but I wasn't sure.
Oh it's a lock, there'll be enough players for it, at least 16 on the list right now and still waiting on more.

Hey Shock, will there be set ups available to warm up on in multiple games?

I'd like to do that if at all possible
Get there by 5 and we should be finishing setups, I will talk to Ken and see if the party before us is out by 4:30 to be sure. We'll brute force the stations with the 5 or 6 staff we'll have on and then casuals for all games will go on from there til I'm assuming around 6:30 so skip around. Every game will have at least 2 setups except MvC2, Injustice will have at least 4.