What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I'm p
He "can't" die... You know... That's his thing.

I'm assuming other characters can do fatalities on him though. I'm interested in how NRS will explain that one. Seems like a major deviation in his character.

PS - I would be so happy if Crystal Lake was in the game and had a stage fatality.
I think he can die... Kinda it's just he gets res

Jason will get killed in the MK game obviously. People acting like this is a movie where he can't die even though he's fighting superior killers.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I'm going to quote this because this is the answer to this thread.

Jason is a more of a crazed human hunter now than a big dumb zombie, he runs, he can nail a guy driving a speed boat in the middle of a lake in the head with an arrow with no problems, he can set traps and ambush, and he can throw an axe hard, fast, and accurate enough to nail a running quarterback in the spine.

He's a different killer now.

Jason isn't a slouch anymore.

Just like Freddy, they're clearly going to be using the modern version to coincide with the most recent and upcoming film(s).

Jason's #12 kill for Fatality, please.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Jason was always able to run until after he actually died. Yes. he died in the final chapter "part 4" and it's only until part 6 when he was resurrected and became a super zombie that he stopped running, and became impervious. Even when he walked, it was a pretty swift walk, it wasn't until Freddy vs Jason that he walking like fucking Frankenstien. He was never even slow when moving/attacking in ANY of those movies other than FvJ, neither was he afraid of water. Hence a lot of butthurt by Jason fans ensued after that movie.

I've also seen people complaining about Jason not having any fighting skills, in a fighting game series that is well known for having monsters and demons in its ranks. It's safe to say Jason is pretty skilled in the art of murder, which makes him fit MK rather well IMO.

Elder God

Power!
Jason have so many different faces in moves since 80's, what face NRS choose for Jason behind the mask for MKX? it's curious.

n9195v

Noob
Bad Swimmer or Crystal Lake- Jason becomes slippery giving him better dashes/increased mobility.
Slasher - Jason receives a move that gives him a hit of armor.
Mama's Boy - Power-up variation were Jason's mother will pop on screen and say something that will give him a temporary buff.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I feel like he's almost guaranteed to have at least one grappler variation. Then perhaps one where he uses his machete for increased range or bleed damage?

Or maybe they'll just go a completely different direction and just give him a different weapon for each variation.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
It would be awesome if you were further than midscreen for too long you automatically tripped or something. Idk I'm not a huge fan of guest characters but since he's in it might as well be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.