What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
@KeyserSoze Dude that was the funniest post I've read on these boards in a while. It gave me a very good laugh. I have to thank you for that. I applaud you, sir.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
great question is : wtf Jason gonna do during the talk among characters in the fight match intros ? The dude never spoke in the movies, so, what the hell NRS will do ? only if Jason just do gestures and mimics stuff during dialogue intro, heeh :p

great question is : wtf Jason gonna do during the talk among characters in the fight match intros ? The dude never spoke in the movies, so, what the hell NRS will do ? only if Jason just do gestures and mimics stuff during dialogue intro, heeh :p
It would be funny to see how characters like Johnny and Cassie interact with him not speaking but for the more serious characters like Quan Chi it would be interesting to see what they would come up with. Oh and also it would be cool if for that little animation that the characters do during the dialogues after someone says some thing to them, Jason's is that head tilt-confused puppy thing he does.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
It's been said before, but just let mama Vorhees speak during the intro.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
After just rewatching all of the movies since yesterday morning, I'm pretty pumped to see what they do with him. He has so many weapons he could use and (contrary to popular belief) he CAN actually run in about half of his movies. Should be cool :)

First off, my name is Jason. So there's that, and I never say who I'll main 'till I get the game in my hands. But I always said in MK9 Jason would be cooler than Freddy.

JDM

Noob
Day 1 main! Well, first day he's released, I guess.

I've literally been waiting 3+ years to play as Jason. I don't care how bad he seems at first, I'm going to fuck with him heavy.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
He "can't" die... You know... That's his thing.

I'm assuming other characters can do fatalities on him though. I'm interested in how NRS will explain that one. Seems like a major deviation in his character.

PS - I would be so happy if Crystal Lake was in the game and had a stage fatality.

I'm pretty sure if Jason can survive an axe to the head, a machete to the side of the head, blowing up, among other things, fatalities mean nothing

Raidens a God. He can't die. You know, that's his thing.

Reptile should instantly die the second he gets frozen by Sub Zero.

It's just a game. Sub Zero isn't real. Reptile isn't real. And zombies and Jason aren't real. I'm sure Jason is going to get tea bagged in this game, because its a game and you can do what you want with it.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
They don't need to explain anything...Freddy was already dead, Havik is dead, Scorpion is dead, etc..It's a game fatalities in PvP are non-canon anyway sooo....Really needed a thread on this?

kantboy-2

Ripper
I actually want to see him on the receiving end of X-rays and fatalities.

He should bleed blackish goo, his entrails should be rotten and his flesh should be necrotic since he's pretty much a flesh golem. Hope they don't forget that when they release him onto Crystal Lake.

I mean, they changed stuff just for D'vorah and Reptile, they can't forget Jason.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
what about characters intro dialogue ? Jason never talks in movies, so, what he gonna do when Cassie Cage just mocks him before the fight begins ? rsrs :D

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
He "can't" die... You know... That's his thing.

I'm assuming other characters can do fatalities on him though. I'm interested in how NRS will explain that one. Seems like a major deviation in his character.

PS - I would be so happy if Crystal Lake was in the game and had a stage fatality.
That's why the MK franchise NEED Rain ! He'd be his hardest match-up in theory !

Status
Not open for further replies.